Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Realsense upgrade

In the UK , we are still waiting for the pro.
I'm still waiting for any retailer to say in stock and not pre order , late August / September .

In the UK , we are still waiting for the pro.
I'm still waiting for any retailer to say in stock and not pre order , late August / September .

Wheelspins website was updated the other day with an expect delivery date of the 18th which is today,but still nothing yet.

EXPECTED , Don't hold your breath on that one.
The 2 shops I'm looking at are still pre order , we expect same time in :

You need to remember, Typhoon H pro's get all RealSense units first. Meaning even if they do come out with a RealSense Kit there be in very very low amounts for a few months. Even Yuneec confirms when you call them that the RealSense units are in short supply even for the Typhoon H pro. I hope their wrong, but Yuneec track record is not good for shipping things on time

I just got a confirmation that my TH with real sense unit shipped out and I will have it this Friday. In western Canada.. I would guess that those means this are staring to fill orders and will have extra for upgrades soon. Maybe sept sounds possible. I base that on Canada always gets stuff last...

You know it's funny we buy the Typhoon H we can do up to 60 miles an hour now we're going to put real sense on it which will slow it down to 10 to 12 miles an hour funny

Reactions: Brian Mackey
I am not interested in getting realsense, but I would like to get the IPS module to help with maintaining height. Has anyone heard when that we become available. Also, can you mount that without getting the realsense camera?

I am not interested in getting realsense, but I would like to get the IPS module to help with maintaining height. Has anyone heard when that we become available. Also, can you mount that without getting the realsense camera?
yes IPS can be mount without realsense
and availability end off the month in UK (ca 70gbp)

Anyone know when and how much in the US?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval