Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Recording flight way points to re-fly later

Reaction score
I'm sure someone has asked this question but i haven't found it.

Is there a way to record way points while flying along with camera operations/gimbal positions to re-fly later as a mission?

I have tried looking at the Telemetry Logs but every way i have found to convert them does not put them in a format that Data Pilot will use as a mission

Thanks in advance for any help

No, this function does not exist for the H520. It exists at another manufacturer, but not there.
There is the vanguard and there is the stone age. It's necessary to choose.

I'm sure someone has asked this question but i haven't found it.

Is there a way to record way points while flying along with camera operations/gimbal positions to re-fly later as a mission?

I have tried looking at the Telemetry Logs but every way i have found to convert them does not put them in a format that Data Pilot will use as a mission

Thanks in advance for any help

I did no know that the Yuneed Typhoon H20 or the Typhoon H+ did not have CCC (Curved Cable Cam) mode.
Just check whether your Typhoon has or does not have CCC mode. If so, it I jut as you described in that you record and it flys a pre-recorded set of Way Points. It IS NOT Telementry Logs that you are looking for, Have fun.

I did no know that the Yuneed Typhoon H20 or the Typhoon H+ did not have CCC (Curved Cable Cam) mode.
Just check whether your Typhoon has or does not have CCC mode. If so, it I jut as you described in that you record and it flys a pre-recorded set of Way Points. It IS NOT Telementry Logs that you are looking for, Have fun.
The H Plus does have CCC. I have used it a few times on mine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone