Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

remote control status error over 200m of typhoon H

I have no interest in any AMA or CBO or any clubs whatsoever ! I just fly responsible and follow the regulations that I am bound too, to hold my FAA 333, Sports Pilot License to fly drones for $$$, Nothing personal against 400';)

I don't a 333, so see your dilemma.

Study the FAA Regulations for UAS(Drones) And then let's talk my friend !

Like I said, I don't have 333. And as stated earlier, the FAA is not Congress. They cannot make law, which is what they've done with this pilot registration nonsense in clear violation of Section 336. It's a no brainer.

That is AMA, a Club. Call FAA Tuesday and then see what they say. I am not trying to start a debate on 400', Apply (If you want) for a 333 and see what you have to abide by ! I am talking about "MY" FAA requirements, not anyone else, to fly commercially and that is all Glider. I can apply for a COA to fly above 400' but I at this moment have no need. You can do as you please, with care, I can't tell you or control you in your decisions.

Like I said, I don't have 333. And as stated earlier, the FAA is not Congress. They cannot make law, which is what they've done with this pilot registration nonsense in clear violation of Section 336. It's a no brainer.

Exactly right!

Even states on the FAA website that these rules are 'Recommended Safety Guidelines'

Have you heard of anyone getting arrested or fined yet?

Just use common sense when flying is the best rule.

That is AMA, a Club. Call FAA Tuesday and then see what they say. I am not trying to start a debate on 400', Apply (If you want) for a 333 and see what you have to abide by ! I am talking about "MY" FAA requirements, not anyone else, to fly commercially and that is all Glider. I can apply for a COA to fly above 400' but I at this moment have no need. You can do as you please, with care, I can't tell you or control you in your decisions.

No argument from me on your requirements.

If the 400 ft. "guideline" were law covering all sUAS, Yuneec would have it locked down just as the NFZ is.

Reactions: DroneClone
I have a test for serveral times. I can reach the tyohoon h and even the q500 4k from 0 to 1000m without any aftermarket antenna. The q500 4k status no problem, solid video link no problem. But the typhoon h, over 200m, remote status freeze, video link no problem, the h under control, but u need calutate the time left for flight.

1 battery for 1 time 0-1000m and landing

Share a link with u , my post
So you are saying that you are looseing Telemetry Data? ie speed, altitude, battery life, distance from base station. That is transmitted from the H down to the ground station and is a weaker signal than the control signal from the ground station up to the H.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval