Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Repairs

Yuneec and a few other places are certified. If your comfortable you could try and fix it yourself. What did you break?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U.S. Corporate headquarters for Yuneec is in Ontario, CA. They also have repair centers in other states.

Yuneec and a few other places are certified. If your comfortable you could try and fix it yourself. What did you break?

I had a hard landing. After that when I fly left or right and then go to hover mode it keeps flying left or right. It flys forward just fine. Also when I switch to home mode it flys straight up very fast.

I had a hard landing. After that when I fly left or right and then go to hover mode it keeps flying left or right. It flys forward just fine. Also when I switch to home mode it flys straight up very fast.

Have you check your controller settings in the hardware monitor? How hard of a landing and did anything break?

Have you re calibrated?

If below 30' of altitude switching to Home mode will always induce a rapid climb. In the original firmware the default RTH altitude is 30' and if lower the systems commands a climb to achieve that. If the aircraft is higher than 30' when RTH is activated (10 meters actually) the aircraft will remain at the higher altitude during RTH. Yuneec documentation references this.

As for the continued movement condition I would recalibrate the accelerometers and do a check flight before calling for an RA. You must obtain an RA before sending one back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis