Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Reset of ST16s and reinstall DataPilot

Hello Steve,

Is this the same basics for doing a factory reset for the ST16S for an H Plus also?

And how can I get the H Plus firmware to reinstall back onto the ST16S?

One more question, you had put the H520 firmware on an SD card and put it in to the
ground controller to reinstall? Correct?

Thank

Is this the same basics for doing a factory reset for the ST16S for an H Plus also?
And how can I get the H Plus firmware to reinstall back onto the ST16S?
One more question, you had put the H520 firmware on an SD card and put it in to the
ground controller to reinstall?
The reset and install are the same. The only difference is the apk file that you use to start the software (firmware) installation.
The apk file is copied to the sd card and installed in the ST16s. You can run it from the card or copy it to the ST16.
To install the H Plus firmware use the file in this link: Yuneec-App-Release.apk

Reactions: Outsidethebox
The reset and install are the same. The only difference is the apk file that you use to start the software (firmware) installation.
The apk file is copied to the sd card and installed in the ST16s. You can run it from the card or copy it to the ST16.
To install the H Plus firmware use the file in this link: Yuneec-App-Release.apk
Thank you Sir...

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hello Steve

Can you please send me the H520 Firmware file in the apk link. Like the one in the video.
I want to put H520 firmware on an ST16s just like you did..

Thank you

I want to put H520 firmware on an ST16s just like you did..
I can give you the link but the 520 firmware on the ST16s will only work with the 520. It will not work with the H Plus and there is no method of converting the H Plus to the 520 firmware. You have to replace the main board in the H Plus with the main board from a 520 to convert the aircraft.

What are you hoping to accomplish?

Reactions: DoomMeister
I can give you the link but the 520 firmware on the ST16s will only work with the 520. It will not work with the H Plus and there is no method of converting the H Plus to the 520 firmware. You have to replace the main board in the H Plus with the main board from a 520 to convert the aircraft.

What are you hoping to accomplish?
That's perfect...
That is exactly what I want to do.. I already have the H520 main board..
So I'm sure you know where I'm going with this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval