Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Right Joy Stick

Reaction score
Hi everyone and need some advice please, and its to do with the ST16 right joy stick it sometimes beeps like mad to let me know its not centered - problem seems the left / right joy movement. So does anyone know of a fix and more so how to please.
P.S just a thought but maybe somehow in settings there is a way to recalibrate it ?
Thanks everyone.

Hi everyone and need some advice please, and its to do with the ST16 right joy stick it sometimes beeps like mad to let me know its not centered - problem seems the left / right joy movement. So does anyone know of a fix and more so how to please.
P.S just a thought but maybe somehow in settings there is a way to recalibrate it ?
Thanks everyone.
Before you calibrate try stirring the stick and see if that solves it. If not get some electrical contact cleaner that is safe for plastic and doesn't leave a film. Spray it so that you get some on the pots and keep stirring. That often solves the issue.

And assure the neck strap isn’t deflecting it to cause the beeping. That happens to me all the time.

There is a way to calibrate, but never do that with a stick that needs cleaned. Usually after cleaning no calibration is needed.
Here is a painfully boring explanation of where to spray.

Reactions: Racepro60

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49