Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sad day indeed

Reaction score
Well time has run out for me sadly. Have been holding off hoping Yuneec would at least make some kind of comment letting us know they are working on a fix for the camera.

I did email both USA and China and did get a reply from USA head office assuring me they are well aware of the issues with the camera but that's pretty much all they said.

But the more I read, the more things need updates to make it a better bird. One that really concerns me is the fact that you cannot adjust your RTH height to suit the terrain I fly in (deep forest or open flat land). I will keep the promise I made to myself and NEVER buy another DJI product again due to their customer service (or the lack of).
So whats left? **** ....I So want to buy this H but It's just a risk right now with no confirmation as to whats about to happen with it. So I'm going to give the Autel X-Star Premium (in ORANGE of course) a try. From all the reviews I have read, this things **** good. Seen some fantastic quality videos and I am impressed.

Spoke to Peter at Aces Deals in good old USA and very happy with the outcome. So will be ordering a Premium plus 3 extra batteries and have it shipped to Australia.
Have already bought the replacement lens for the H and I have to say, Its really great quality. Might hold onto it and fit it to my gopro 3+ black or might sell it to anyone in Australia who is thinking of doing the R+R on their H.

Would like to hang around here guys just to stay in touch if that's ok. Will still be keeping a watch out for future versions of the H. Would NOT hesitate to sell my partner if they sort it out.

Reactions: DroneClone
Best of luck, its your money so do what you feel is best for you. To me its about feeling comfortable with what your flying , have fun and enjoy. If you don't have that, then you won't keep flying. Have fun be safe.

Reactions: cokeaddict
Unfortunatly I'm loosing faith in Yuneec also. There are too many issues and the number is increasing instead of..... :eek:. I'm afraid Yuneec is drowning in an unexpected succes of the H and they clearly can't handle it. My excitement in getting my H is turning into fear of what will be wrong with it. Will it: TB, cam be out of focus, loose connection much too quick, have duration issues etc etc pfff. Perhaps the Inspire V2.0 ????

My excitement in getting my H is turning into fear of what will be wrong with it. Will it: TB, cam be out of focus, loose connection much too quick, have duration issues etc etc pfff.
Do not read to much..... You will only read the bad's and not the success stories :)
Still have faith in Yuneec :)

Reactions: Brandon B
My H fly's and films just fine! Is any bird perfect? No ! Did the P2/3's and P4's have issues , yes, did they iron most out, Yes!. You guys need to calculate the thousands that have been sold and the few in percentages that have had issues and stop the whining!
No matter what "WE" guys get, your going to have something to complain about! The H has been out not even 90 days, give them a break ! Because if you guys are looking for the perfect camera platform to buy, you will never find it!:confused:

Last edited:
Still waiting on my pro preorder, but bought the x-star premium just now due to the Amazon prime day lightning deal ($674)

Reactions: charles hidalgo
My H fly's and films just fine! Is any bird perfect? No ! Did the P2/3's and P4's have issues , yes, did they iron most out, Yes!. You guys need to calculate the thousands that have been sold and the few in percentages that have had issues and stop the whining!
No matter what you guys get, your going to have something to complain about! The H has been out not even 90 days, give them a break ! Because if you guys are looking for the perfect camera platform to buy, you will never find it!:confused:

Agree. The H is a really good platform. Time and patience and it will do just fine and eventually be excellent I think. The camera?? Don't know why people expect it to be more than what it is, even with the 100Mb or MB whatever claim, it was always said that it was a cgo 3, nothing different except maybe a different sensor model number. There is always claims that people would like to believe, and purchase at first chance. Well, history has proven over and over with these machines, don't buy unless you want to take the risk.
That said, the copter itself is a great platform that will mature.
At this time, for those that don't care about having a hex, go with the P4, camera seems ok.
Stop whining and fly.
cheers

That's what I'm leaning towards. They already have two good cameras for it and with their investment in Hasselblad their cameras are only going to get better
What investment? That is a great camera company. Things are looking up.

No matter what you guys get, your going to have something to complain about! The H has been out not even 90 days, give them a break ! Because if you guys are looking for the perfect camera platform to buy, you will never find it!:confused:

Have ordered on the 4th of July an Typhoon H Pro here in the Netherlands. Believe it’s the bird I wanted to have. Discovered a lot of additional info on YouTube and read numerous of good and bad messages about the Typhoon (mostly about the Advance version) online.

Everything considered I’m still wanted to have a H Pro.

Today hope to get by mail my ST10+ and the usb wi-fi stick so I can start with flight training (the Yuneec way). Have downloaded already the Yuneec UAV pilot version 2.0. The coming weeks, months that I’m are waiting for my H Pro I will train daily so I maybe with the help of the UAV Sim from Yuneec I will become the drone pilot I wanted to be.

Reactions: Rayray
Well time has run out for me sadly. Have been holding off hoping Yuneec would at least make some kind of comment letting us know they are working on a fix for the camera.

I did email both USA and China and did get a reply from USA head office assuring me they are well aware of the issues with the camera but that's pretty much all they said.

But the more I read, the more things need updates to make it a better bird. One that really concerns me is the fact that you cannot adjust your RTH height to suit the terrain I fly in (deep forest or open flat land). I will keep the promise I made to myself and NEVER buy another DJI product again due to their customer service (or the lack of).
So whats left? **** ....I So want to buy this H but It's just a risk right now with no confirmation as to whats about to happen with it. So I'm going to give the Autel X-Star Premium (in ORANGE of course) a try. From all the reviews I have read, this things **** good. Seen some fantastic quality videos and I am impressed.

Spoke to Peter at Aces Deals in good old USA and very happy with the outcome. So will be ordering a Premium plus 3 extra batteries and have it shipped to Australia.
Have already bought the replacement lens for the H and I have to say, Its really great quality. Might hold onto it and fit it to my gopro 3+ black or might sell it to anyone in Australia who is thinking of doing the R+R on their H.

Would like to hang around here guys just to stay in touch if that's ok. Will still be keeping a watch out for future versions of the H. Would NOT hesitate to sell my partner if they sort it out.
You will be very happy with the X-Star. A crackin bit of kit.

That is a great deal on the Autel X-Star premium.
Prime day was a dud last year, and nothing too awesome this year, outside of this offer (at least for me). I also got a 7" fire tablet for $33 since the controller needs a separate device for live video. All in all I think it's a good set up for the price, talk of build quality and customer support is great so far. Thankfully there are challengers to DJI and their lousy customer interaction/questionable online activity.

Have ordered on the 4th of July an Typhoon H Pro here in the Netherlands. Believe it’s the bird I wanted to have. Discovered a lot of additional info on YouTube and read numerous of good and bad messages about the Typhoon (mostly about the Advance version) online.

Everything considered I’m still wanted to have a H Pro.

Today hope to get by mail my ST10+ and the usb wi-fi stick so I can start with flight training (the Yuneec way). Have downloaded already the Yuneec UAV pilot version 2.0. The coming weeks, months that I’m are waiting for my H Pro I will train daily so I maybe with the help of the UAV Sim from Yuneec I will become the drone pilot I wanted to be.
Unfortunately the sim is a bit boring, it is useful if you have never flown a drone before to get used to the handling and using the sticks and practising landing in a field. I have never flow before and used it two or three times before I actually flew the H. I don't have any need to use it again.
That being said it is worth using.

I'm not wining..just stating FACTS !!! If you prefer to stick your head in the sand...that's ok with me. :cool:
No one "sticks" their heads in the sand, but how many times do you "select" group want to continually whine about the same ole "****" Over and over again! State it once and move on, or out! Tired of the same old story, same old song and dance! Sell it buy a DJI/Autel and join their form!

Last edited:
No they are not robots, even DC posted this
" Me = 1(Maybe) The rest are basic facts from members who are just disappointed with the promises and shortfalls of what Yuneec advertised and promised, sad as it may seem !, I would rather "we" ( Who Like the H) discuss the facts, because we can smell trolls miles away LOL !:)"

Reactions: Burntpixel

I think you over-thought this and are missing out on a lot of fun with the H. Yes, it's brand new and has some growing pains to endure. I have taken hundreds of photos and videos and they are just fine as I am not submitting them to Time Magazine. Return to home works fine, I fly over very tall trees every day. I stay above them and the H returns at that height or I can simply move it higher manually. Anyway, no one machine is for everyone, so I wish you well with whatever you purchase.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval