Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Scam on Amazon

Better to pay a little more and stick with a reputable vendor who'll be there to assist after the sale, just my two cents. Hope you ultimately find your Typhoon H and enjoy it to the fullest.

It's not quite in the $700 range, but twice recently Woot.com has been selling several Typhoon H bundles including a Pro bundle for quite a good price. I know because I bought one.

I found a very low price posting on Amazon of $700.00.

This is one of the reasons I canceled my Amazon account after more than 10 years of being a Prime customer.
I now buy my electronics through Best Buy and have them shipped to my local store (if not already stocked there.)

Additionally, "Shamazon" is doing very little about these fraud sellers. It's a big racket and I wrote them last year. They did nothing about several of these frauds I saw.

Jeff Bezos needs to spend less time firing rockets and more time firing Amazon employees because of this "crime wave" running rampant through Amazon. You report it to them, and their "security team" is asleep at the wheel.

Bezos is also doing nothing about the chimpanzees he hires to work in their shipping-packing departments. I had a brand new DJI drone arrive in an Shamazon shipping box about the size of a phone booth. When I opened that box, I discovered there was one small wad of paper inside the "phone booth box" and the DJI factory box containing the Phantom looked like it had been kicked from the other side of the planet to the USA by a group of angry elephants.

If you complain on Shamazon about a product, a seller or their shipping (and give a one star review) employees at Shamazon 99% of the time will not allow you to post negative feedback. AND, Amazon is now doing that "Vine Review" stuff where a person gets a free or discounted product in exchange for providing a "SHAM" review.

(Jeff Bezos... man is that guy's head in the clouds, or as my drill sergeant in the Army told us during basic training, "your head is in a place where the sun never shines."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taxinnovex