Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

(SOLD) Misc Typhoon H Items

Reaction score
I posted this last year and there were several responses/questions. I was not getting notifications via email (for some reason) so I thought there was no activity. Had a really busy year and did not check the forum...I apologize to everyone for not responding. The items below are still available - $295

I am selling the back pack case, CG03+, St16, wizard, charger, all cables, straps, etc. I also have a set of lens filters (3).
Yuneec.jpg

Make sure you declare the contents as photographic equipment and no mention of drones!!!

Reactions: Murray Martz
Make sure you declare the contents as photographic equipment and no mention of drones!!!

Correct - thank you sir. The only items available are what's pictured. There is not a drone (typhoon h) available. It was having a compass issue and it was destroyed in a crash. The camera was not attached at the time.

If the deal with Doom doesn't go thru, I would be interested in the camera and filters and maybe the wizard. Im in Georgia US.

Reactions: Kevin McAbee
Correct - thank you sir. The only items available are what's pictured. There is not a drone (typhoon h) available. It was having a compass issue and it was destroyed in a crash. The camera was not attached at the time.
I was only commenting about shipping the camera to @Murray Martz if he purchases the camera. If the word drone or UAV or UAS is used in the declaration of the contents the package will most likely be held up in customs on one side or both. It is just the camera, so call it photographic equipment.

This is general advice when shipping any such items between one country and another. There is always some fitting description that can be used that does not mention drone or any of its other names.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430