Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Some video from the C23

Reaction score
One of my good H480 customers has had his new H Plus for the past few weeks.
I think it likes it :p:D

They use it in Follow me mode.

Before the haters look at this clip and say oh look at all the props in the shot.
I ask
Show me drone that wouldn't in the same situation.

If that doesn’t sell boats I don’t know what will.

It should also sell the H Plus. It has the speed and demonstrates confidence flying over water. The first video was shot looking into the sun for most of the voyage and demonstrates the camera’s ability to deal effectively with lens flare. There’s no yaw effects presented when the aircraft changes directions or the gimbal changes positions. Yuneec still has a better gimbal than any other consumer level drone. The effectiveness of Follow mode was near perfection, demonstrating great utility for activities with lots of movement.

As for showing props, the only drones that won’t when flying at speed are Y framed, have long gimbals, or gimbals mounted forward on the frame to keep the lens ahead of the motors. The Plus did a **** fine job keeping props out of view with a center, bottom mounted gimbal. It’s basic multirotor aerodynamics, if you want to go fast the airframe or the props have to tilt in the direction of flight. The faster it goes the more it tilts. Lacking wings it can’t work any other way. The pilot knows what he’s doing and demonstrates skill in his craft, while producing a very well made video. He’s pretty much the definition of a “commercial pilot” and uses his knowledge of the aircraft to almost full potential.

The guy talking about the boat should apply for a job doing American “infomercials” selling frying pans and kitchen knives on late night television:). As an alternative he might toss in “if you buy now you’ll get not one, but two for only $xx.xx”[emoji6]...

Last edited:
Reactions: AH-1G
Well he does make it enjoyable to listen too:D.
This past February I purchased a 40 year old Glastron with the original 100 hp Johnson outboard, it also has the original manuals.
It took me 3 months, gutting it out, putting in new ribs, spars and deck.
It still is a work in progress but now had it out in the water 10 times. I will do an aerial soon, but I'm a bit nervous. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Haydn
The new H plus so sooooo quiet, when I have to shoot a presenter and they want to use a drone to get the shot you can hear it in the background so we record the voiceover separately but with the new H Plus you can barely hear it in his lapel mic even though it's so close !
I already have the original H but when they introduced the 520 I had to change over to the P4P just for the better camera quality but the noise it makes is just so loud compared to the original H that I still have. My P4P ended up in a tree the other day, my fault for flying tired, sent off for a replacement under the Care Refresh. First drone accident in years lol. Good drone to fly but now the new H Plus is coming out with a longer flight time, 1" sensor etc I'm tempted to sell the P4P still keep my H and get the H Plus with the new E23 camera.
What's the RRP on the H Plus at the moment and ETA on the H Plus?

...What's the RRP on the H Plus at the moment and ETA on the H Plus?
In Australia $2450 for the non Realsense with two batteries and backpack.
$2750 with Realsense backpack two batteries etc.
Add around $40-$50 max shipping.
All prices include GST.
Thanks Haydn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital