Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Spent the day with DroneClone Friday

Reaction score
Well I went down Thursday night to Lufkin Texas. My trip was basically to meet my friend DroneClone at lufkin Texas. We had a very interesting day since he was moving to Grapevine Texas. The problem was weather was not permitting us to go fly. Brent and his son Ronnie are very nice people if you ever get a chance to go to Grapevine go visit him. I have been thinking that there are so many people in Texas Arkansas Louisiana Oklahoma that maybe there will be enough of us to have a Typhoon H flyin what do you think?

Well I went down Thursday night to Lufkin Texas. My trip was basically to meet my friend DroneClone at lufkin Texas. We had a very interesting day since he was moving to Grapevine Texas. The problem was weather was not permitting us to go fly. Brent and his son Ronnie are very nice people if you ever get a chance to go to Grapevine go visit him. I have been thinking that there are so many people in Texas Arkansas Louisiana Oklahoma that maybe there will be enough of us to have a Typhoon H flyin what do you think?

So did his parents really name him DroneClone? LOL :cool:

So great to see people getting together through forums such as this. It certainly adds a far more personal touch to things. I often wonder how many users here are actually 'real' people who do really fly.
I have met some of the best people through UAV's - just another reason that these things rock!

So great to see people getting together through forums such as this. It certainly adds a far more personal touch to things. I often wonder how many users here are actually 'real' people who do really fly.
I have met some of the best people through UAV's - just another reason that these things rock!
You are absolutly correct my friend !;)

Reactions: BillyTexas
Hi DC did you get moved in yesterday?
There are a few bad apples in every bunch but in general I find that U AV pilots are the best.

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval