Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST-16 O/S

Reaction score
The play service and installer service stopped working. I'm not really sure how to fix. I can't open play store and I downloaded uavtoolbox update, but can't install it. Any idea how to update the Android o/s. Mine is at 4.4 I've tried through settings, it doesn't work.

You fix it by not doing any of what you have attempted... Do a search on the forum for "Play Store". Results will show MANY threads on this subject.

The controllers for the majority of Yuneec products have a limited version of Android to provide a basic OS for the flight firmware. PLAY STORE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO "WORK" on your controller.

Regarding your issues with UAV Toolbox, your questions should be addressed to the developer, @Tuna.

No apps from PlayStore should attempted to be loaded. That is what your phone or tablet is for. The controller is only dedicated to flying your aircraft. If you want a setup that allows all sorts of extra apps (including the one to operate your drone), I suggest DJI... they have several choices.

Reactions: Steve Carr
The play service and installer service stopped working. I'm not really sure how to fix. I can't open play store and I downloaded uavtoolbox update, but can't install it. Any idea how to update the Android o/s. Mine is at 4.4 I've tried through settings, it doesn't work.
UAV Toolbox is side loaded, not installed via the Play Store.

This is a link to the UAV Toolbox download and install instructions UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval