Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST-16 Replacement

Reaction score
Since there has been a considerable amount of returns of the ST-16 bc of the fan and SD card being swallowed I was curious about everyone's experience. I called the other day to get a return authorization and was told I have to pay for the shipping. I had a friend that called a few weeks prior and they sent him a replacement and asked him to send his controller back once the replacement arrived. Have you all had to pay to ship your defective ST-16 back?

Nope. They sent me the replacement controller and an pre-paid UPS label. When the replacement arrived, put the bad one in the same box and sent it to Yuneec.

Nope. They sent me the replacement controller and an pre-paid UPS label. When the replacement arrived, put the bad one in the same box and sent it to Yuneec.
That's what I would expect but I can't even get them to call me back or answer my email for clarification.

Did they replace the ST-16 with a newer version, meaning it has more antennas?

For what it's worth, I've called them 4 times to get a replacement gimbal housing and they have never called me back. I've tried leaving a message, and asking to be transferred. Whenever they transfer me, it just goes into hold mode and then hangs up.

Kind of frustrating....I get there's probably a lot of requests, but I'd really like to get a call back.

Does anyone know where else I could buy a replacement housing?

Better get what you can. Yuneec will be getting stingy; the days of earning a reputation for taking care of their customers does not mean you'll get replacements.

For what it's worth, I've called them 4 times to get a replacement gimbal housing and they have never called me back. I've tried leaving a message, and asking to be transferred. Whenever they transfer me, it just goes into hold mode and then hangs up.

Kind of frustrating....I get there's probably a lot of requests, but I'd really like to get a call back.

Does anyone know where else I could buy a replacement housing?
Try calling sales.

I called and they are sending me a label to send back my st 16 then as soon as they receive confirmation that it has be shipped they will send me a new one. Kinda disappointed but I think it will work.

I just sent them my Typhoon H and ST16 for repair or replacement. They sent me a label and I shipped it. The turn around for me was 14 days. Not to bad. When I send a Phantom 3Pro to DJI, my wait time wasnt measure in days or weeks, but months

Reactions: cokeaddict
14 days turn around..........screw that.........it is just the fans in my controller and the usb port. They better be faster than that......wait.......14 days = 2 weeks..........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks..........LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis