Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST 16 with two antennas and ST 16 with three antennas upgrade

Reaction score
Hi i have one ST 16 with two antennas with firmware V.03.01.b25 and one St16 with three antennas with firmware v.03.01.b27 i wolud like to use the first with camera and the second to pilot the typhoon H . I cant . if i make the change ST 16 with two antennas to pilot and st 16 with three antennas for the camera everytink works well . in the first solution i cant move the Gimbal . dont works with stick . I think to fly with the St16 with three antennas is better , can you confirm?
I tried to douwnload the last firmware 03.01.b30 for both but after all the procedure it says installing system update after unpacked the upgrade but when it finish i have in the video the same version of before. why i cant update? i will be happy also to install in the first the update 03.01.b27 . I leave in europe so i use ue version.
Help me please!

Are you trying to use team mode? You would need to set up the one you want to pilot in team mode. So you’d bind to the one you want to use to control camera and in team mode set up, the second ST with the antenna set up you prefer then becomes the controller. Your firmware numbers are a bit behind perhaps? For sure I’d think having both ST on same firmware is important. You want the .b30 and I’d recommend using an SD card rather then the OTA procedure as it’s more reliable. Team mode is confusing at first but once you get the sequence of hand off, it’s pretty easy. When it’s working right, the gimbal tilt and pan switches all the way down move all camera controls to right joy stick of the first and originally bound ST. So start by binding the one with lesser antennas to the H and make sure the 3 antenna one is not on and bound yet. Once that’s done, go to the 2 antenna ST and select team mode in camera settings, then boot the second ST as the H should be back in bind mode. Go to system settings and the bind list. You will bind the H and camera to this ST which leaves camera control on the first ST you started with.

thanks alot my problem is that i cant upgrade my two St 16 to b30 one is b25 one is b27 and when i make the upgrade with the sd card when finish became again old version and not b 30

What loaded on the SD card? If it’s got the B30 package, it can’t load something different. The SD card should only have the ST download only on it. The ST will update from that. Do you have B30 downloaded somewhere?

thanks alot my problem is that i cant upgrade my two St 16 to b30 one is b25 one is b27 and when i make the upgrade with the sd card when finish became again old version and not b 30
I had issues with downloading and installing upgrades too. Long story short, everything came down to the info I got from Yuneec saying that it all has to be done on a 16GB SD card. Why, and what for, I do not know. I was trying with a 64GB card and got the same results you are. Did it with a 16GB, and all went well.

Once the system is updated, the SD slot in the ST has no use during operation. But there must be a card in the Camera during flight. The Slot in the ST can be used to transfer information from the ST to your home cum-pooter if you don't connect directly through the USB ports.During flight is when I use the 64 GB card in my camera. No issues that way in over 2 years now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430