Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 Display Black when on but blue light OK/No battery indicator while charging.

Reaction score
Hello all,

Sorry for the dumb question, I suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and serious rib injuries so I tend to get anxious when encountering issues like this. I obtained a Typhoon H with Real Sense today. When I charge the ST16 display via UBB through the main battery charger (which is working charging the drone's main battery) and tap the ST16's display nothing happens (screen dark). When I unplug the mini-usb from the ST16 and turn it on the blue light is solid and if I press the left/right pads on the bottom I hear a beep but the screen is dark. I unplugged the ST16 battery, waited and plugged it back in and still same issue. Thanks in advance.

Hello all,

Sorry for the dumb question, I suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and serious rib injuries so I tend to get anxious when encountering issues like this. I obtained a Typhoon H with Real Sense today. When I charge the ST16 display via UBB through the main battery charger (which is working charging the drone's main battery) and tap the ST16's display nothing happens (screen dark). When I unplug the mini-usb from the ST16 and turn it on the blue light is solid and if I press the left/right pads on the bottom I hear a beep but the screen is dark. I unplugged the ST16 battery, waited and plugged it back in and still same issue. Thanks in advance.

I had a similar issue on my Pro RS. Ended up sending radio in. They were very quick to fix it. New mobo and she's was sitting pretty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval