Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16+ folders

Reaction score
What are the FlightEncryptLog and the FlightLog folders? They appear to be the same but what is the difference and can I delete the files within them or even the folders within them or even the entire directories themselves?

Thanks

What are the FlightEncryptLog and the FlightLog folders? They appear to be the same but what is the difference and can I delete the files within them or even the folders within them or even the entire directories themselves? Thanks
I suggest not deleting or changing anything in those folders. They contain important history information about your controller and the H. Since they are text files they utilize very little memory on the ST16. Do you have any specific reason why you would want to delete them?

Have a crash and all hope of a warranty repair goes out the window when those files do.

Yuneec was smart enough to know that an industrious person with a text editor could simply edit the CSV logs to make it appear that the aircraft was defective and caused their home to burn to the ground, automobile to crash into the slide of a mountain, or mother-in-law to jump off a cliff. So what they did was throw some encryption into a separate copy of the log files that only they can decrypt... well, almost only them anyway, since no encryption is 100%.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vbd777