Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 not reading sd card for updates

Reaction score
Hello after completing the newest updates for the ST16 and the H for the first time ,followed install video to the T all seems well, have not had a chance to fly yet. So my problem is that when I try to install the newest update for the Feersum Flight Center the ST16 doesn't recognize the SD card. I have down loaded it onto the sd card that came with the unit and also downloaded onto a new empty card ,the cards show that they are loaded but the ST16 isn't picking it up.

Did you put the card into the ST-16 and then power it on?
It will not see the card if you insert it while the ST-16 is powered on.

Try starting out with the ST-16 turned off anyway. Worst case also try clearing data in the 16's settings menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the latest firmware upgrades this evening and had a couple of issues (Now solved) but it was down to the handset being powered on when inserting the micro SD with the update on.

Powered it off and rebooted with the card inserted and it then could see the card. Just to add to the above as it was a problem on mine. Also if using any other card other than the one that came with the Typhoon make sure you have formatted the card and FAT32 setting.

Hope this helps someone out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop