Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 Won't connect to do firmware updates

Reaction score
Website
globologic.com
When trying to connect to do an update it keeps popping up a red exclamation mark and shows nothing.

Have tried 3 different internet connections on both 5 GHZ and 2.4 GHZ and the H+ isn't turned on. Have gone into Android and made sure it can connect to internet.

It is at 1.0.08_20180507 version so doesn't have Global, have tried both normal and factory options.

Have checked various posts on here but they all seem to be old and only show the Typhoon H ST16 where all the menu screens are different to those of the ST16 for the H+

I am in Australia, maybe they having issues with the servers???

Any updated documents / video on how to do this manually for the H+?

Attachments

• 20210314_055725001_iOS.jpg
    20210314_055725001_iOS.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 17
If you can't get the files to work via the internet, you can do the firmware update using SD cards. See Attachment 30 (H Plus SD Card Firmware Upgrade/Downgrade) of the PDF document attached to Way To Fix Drones project. The instructions include live links to the needed firmware files. However, these instructions were written when only US firmware was in the Firmware Repository. I just added the EU firmware to the current Build 822 folder a couple of minutes ago.

IF you are on EU firmware:
1.) Some images on your screen will not match the pictures exactly. (there is an extra folder)
2.) When you are loading files on your SD card as directed by "Phase 1" of the instructions, choose the new "EU" version of the "822 Disk 1 (Camera Card)".
3.) "Phase 2" and "Phase 3" are unchanged. The firmware is the same for all regions.

If you can't get the files to work via the internet, you can do the firmware update using SD cards. See Attachment 30 (H Plus SD Card Firmware Upgrade/Downgrade) of the PDF document attached to Way To Fix Drones project. The instructions include live links to the needed firmware files. However, these instructions were written when only US firmware was in the Firmware Repository. I just added the EU firmware to the current Build 822 folder a couple of minutes ago.

IF you are on EU firmware:
1.) Some images on your screen will not match the pictures exactly. (there is an extra folder)
2.) When you are loading files on your SD card as directed by "Phase 1" of the instructions, choose the new "EU" version of the "822 Disk 1 (Camera Card)".
3.) "Phase 2" and "Phase 3" are unchanged. The firmware is the same for all regions.
Great, thanks. I'll give that a go once the ST16 is recharged as went flat from time spent trying to get it to work through internet.

Hi how long is stage one supposed to take? Been going for over 20 mins and back lights still flashing blue, havent gone solid like the manual says.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval