Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
So I assume that all the LED light colors on the sticker have been revised & fixed now because I know the colors for a few of the modes where incorrect! So now that those colors are corrected for the few that were not correct, would someone with the CORRECTED stickers be so kind & please post a picture up so I can check to see whether the stickers I bought a while ago are in fact the corrected ones & I don't need to buy any additional stickers Please? Thank you so much for your help! Tom C

So I assume that all the LED light colors on the sticker have been revised & fixed now because I know the colors for a few of the modes where incorrect! So now that those colors are corrected for the few that were not correct, would someone with the CORRECTED stickers be so kind & please post a picture up so I can check to see whether the stickers I bought a while ago are in fact the corrected ones & I don't need to buy any additional stickers Please? Thank you so much for your help! Tom C

Here’s what I received today. 9A57623C-2F62-4293-A817-75619BE9D701.jpeg

Reactions: Breizhdrone
actually the typhoon manual on page 22 shows
- The Aircraft is in Angle Mode with GPS lock
Glows solid purple

so there chart is on the money with the manual .
photo bellow is from manual
I gather the manual in this respect is out of date. Indeed, the quality of the contents of that manual has been the subject of much criticism both in this forum and elsewhere.

Again. I reiterate: Angle with GPS is Purple/short white.

Last edited:
Hi,
In preparation of my up-coming purchase of the H... I just ordered a set. Looks like this company should be paying Breizhdrone a commision for putting the word out
No commission for me, but just the wit of the product and share good tips to the forum. I'm leaving in a small island (Belle-isle-en-mer), on the Atlantic ocean, in France, off Quiberon harbor (French Brittany) and do not even know the american author of these stickers ;-) If he reads me that he does not hesitate to send me a set of stickers, so that I can discover his products in real ;-) I would do a good commercial for his bizzness ;-)

Last edited:
FWIW I have the stickers on both my ST16 controllers. I consider them “paper brains” and a way to show people I meet what the controls are about.

Reactions: Breizhdrone
Have had these a long time on both st16s (teammode). I like them, but asked for another group for the camera controller, another "stop video" to put on the aircraft, and 2.4/5.8 reminders. Did these myself w label maker.

Just find a friend's wife who has a Cricut at home. They love cutting vinyl for stuff like this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval