Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Still picture conformation

Reaction score
there is supposed to be an audible shutter and a visual to confirm capture on a still image - I have neither. Why is that?

Additionally the video conformation sometime works, sometime doesn't.
Why is that?

My sole reason of purchase is for photography and video. Kinda hard to use it if you can not confirm capture!

Anyone have ideas as to why not working? Thanks

Yes audio is on. Also how do y change video res?
Indicates 1080 and need to change it to 4K

Hey you need YUNEEC your manual sucks!!!

Yes audio is on. Also how do y change video res?
Indicates 1080 and need to change it to 4K

Hey you need YUNEEC your manual sucks!!!
Bottom right of screen is a Gear Wheel. Tap it and select Camera and you will have a whole list of settings to choose from !

Can't open it! Can't get any indications of still photo capture or of video

Have had a few to many issues out of the box

Can't open it! Can't get any indications of still photo capture or of video

Have had a few to many issues out of the box
Sorry Karl, I would call Yuneec tomorrow they have excellent Customer Service since that seems to be a unfamiliar issue, Best of Luck ! Let us know what they find

Thanks. I will call to discuss the few issues. I have recovered
Both the "shutter click" and the video recording conformation; however the video when the start button is pushed has a lag time, or doesn't come on.

Reactions: DroneClone
Both the "shutter click" and the video recording conformation; however the video when the start button is pushed has a lag time, or doesn't come on.
Let me know the outcome and solution!

Did you try adjusting the sensitivity of the shutter button/record button in the Channel Settings? You need to enable Advanced Mode to get there.

Droneguy - so I guess you just push a botton wish and a prayer!

So YUNEEC , let me get this right, you rush the units as fast as you can for company profits
- many issues with the units
- and the result is you damage the company's reputation.
Great idea!

Confidence in product at a low point. To many issues, Most likely will send back.

As stated in a pervious post, I see the value of drone photography for my travel blog. I shall attempt to contact the "H" suppervisior and see what he/she has to say regarding the issues
and a timely repair or redesign.

And YUNEEC - what posses you to issue such a poor "manual"?! DON'T assume the consumer knows as much as your engineers! Give us a detailed manual. Give us on line tutorials!

Last edited:
Called YUNEEC today, spoke with Jason, did a firmware update.
Camera appears to be working fine.

Flying tomorrow. Let you know how it goes.

Thanks for the input on here.

Reactions: DroneClone
I was having the same problem with my camera button, would press it an never heard the shutter noise that you get when a photo is taken, then I would press camera button again and I would get 2 rapid camera shutter noises in succession, been into all settings and have set up ST16 correctly, im saddened to say that for the money this controller isn't the quality I would expect. I was out earlier this evening and took about 20 pictures only to find when I got home and reviewed my work that only 3 pictures were actually taken.

I was having the same problem with my camera button, would press it an never heard the shutter noise that you get when a photo is taken, then I would press camera button again and I would get 2 rapid camera shutter noises in succession, been into all settings and have set up ST16 correctly, im saddened to say that for the money this controller isn't the quality I would expect. I was out earlier this evening and took about 20 pictures only to find when I got home and reviewed my work that only 3 pictures were actually taken.
Firmware updates will correct, maybe you have a bad ST16 camera button, call Yuneec and see what they say, they will walk you through a test and if not sending it back may be only option, Hope than can just reset it!

Thanks for advice one and all, am calling Yuneec later today as I've got other issues with my typhoons which is only 6 days old.
Will tell you later how I get on with Yuneec UK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval