Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Stolen Yuneec Drones

Soon to be a Yuneec "fire sale" on E-Bay, the E-commerce site known for for thievery and fraud.

Good luck registering one of those...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Why didn't they steal mavics instead? Kind of interested in checking one of those out.. but not enough for the 1300 price tag though. But hey if I can get another H at a discount.. and they shipping to Canada.. why not? :)

Reactions: SkyDoctor
I doubt a seller might have a care about what a buyer will or won't be able to do with one. All the seller will care about is selling it, end of story from there. The only thing a thief cares about is the thief.

Comments like that should be taken in stride. With luck the age of political correctness is at an end.
LOL! You joking? You poor slobs are about to enter a completely "new age" of right wing PC that will look like PC on steroids. Oh the grief to come!

Reactions: Graham
With all the camera's and pic of suspects we don't see, someone will drop a dime on them! Maybe over at\\
West Memphis Truck stop selling them, you can get anything you want there! LOL

Lol... they didn't try to rob the Mavics because the boxes were empty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why didn't they steal mavics instead? Kind of interested in checking one of those out.. but not enough for the 1300 price tag though. But hey if I can get another H at a discount.. and they shipping to Canada.. why not? :)
Because UASs are about the most traceable pieces of electronics on the market and in the US, ignorance is not a defense. You can't get in trouble for unknowingly buying stolen gear unless it rises to the level of unreasonable in which case you can, but if it's sold at a lower but reasonable price, they can still take it away from you. If you buy it for like $300, a case can be made against you by the state should they choose that a reasonable man would have known it was not up to snuff and for civil matters you only need to prove something to a standard called "to the preponderance of the evidence" and if there is 50% chance that the jury or judge thinks you're lying, you can be found guilty of a civil and possibly criminal act.

I wouldn't mind an extra cheap gimbal though. o_O:confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval