Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Storage case

Link is dead... but size of foam insert is 20x16x12

Hmm, my foam insert is a different size - I have the standard H that came with two batteries and a wizard and the 3 antenna St-16 the crate dimensions L X W X H are 16.4 x 15.25 x 10.25

Edited for exact measurement;)

Last edited:
Ok my pro come with the 3 antenna and wizard 2 batteries *** this is getting confusing might need to wait till I go home to measure mine lol here is what mines looks like took this the day I got it yuneec-typhoon-h-intel-realsense-pro-in-the-box_1024x1024.jpeg

hmmm mine was the pro, but the same 2 batteries, wizard, and 3 antenna st-16... looks about the same as what you have posted, Thomas.

I don't have mine to measure anymore, but those were the shipping measurements I used when I sold it. I did find a listing for that case here:

Max620H340TR

Based on the metric converter I used you have about 1-2 inches of room based on the dimensions I remembered

Reactions: Jmoyers
Ok my pro come with the 3 antenna and wizard 2 batteries *** this is getting confusing might need to wait till I go home to measure mine lol here is what mines looks like took this the day I got it View attachment 11060

Yep, same as mine. just to be sure I took the drone and all contents out of the insert and the took the insert out of the case. It is 16.4 x 15.25 x 10.25

hmmm mine was the pro, but the same 2 batteries, wizard, and 3 antenna st-16... looks about the same as what you have posted, Thomas.

I don't have mine to measure anymore, but those were the shipping measurements I used when I sold it. I did find a listing for that case here:

Max620H340TR

Based on the metric converter I used you have about 1-2 inches of room based on the dimensions I remembered
Ok that should be enough surly and still allow the lid to close without pressure on the top of the drone

In Millimeters it is 416.5 x 387.35 x 260.35
ok fine, i rounded... right now I'm just happy that I got a couple of programs updated... MS Office Pro 2000 → MS Office Pro 2003 and Photoshop CS2 → Photoshop CS5. :p

Reactions: Ty Pilot
One thing is sure - at least here in the US - some sellers (at the time I purchased over a year and a half ago) the advertising actually said 'smaller box' interestingly enough, this is not the package I purchased. So just to be clear - you may have a different size box and I would not want you to purchase based soley on my measurements. But; if you do and it don't fit, send it to me cus it'll work fine:)

Since this was the second or third time I have measured one of these to only later forget and have to measure again, I have saved this picture in my Yuneec folder so I always have it. :)

P.S. the curvature makes it look less but these are the dimensions

Box size.jpg

Reactions: Thomas111
ok fine, i rounded... right now I'm just happy that I got a couple of programs updated... MS Office Pro 2000 → MS Office Pro 2003 and Photoshop CS2 → Photoshop CS5. :p
Man you are old school. Programs are 15 years young. Instead of abicusses they've got these new things called digital computers

Reactions: Thomas111
**** straight... both with hardware and software, I'll use until it no longer functions... but in the case of those 2 programs there are other factors. Any really old school user of MS Office knows the rather large re-design that happened with the update from Office 2003 to Office 2007.

Unfortunately, the update was designed with of a pool of people who had never used the Office Suite, so the whole push was geared to brand new users. This led to many experienced users, to be very annoyed with the myriad of navigational changes, myself included. So I vowed to only update to the familiar 2003 version.

With Photoshop I have also used CS5 before and that is good, but the more pragmatic reason is that I also will not acquire software on a subscription basis. Subscription based software is the equivalent of Enterprise Rental cars... a software subscription is simply a rental fee. A software license however, is a one time purchase. So I am old school... hey I am willing to pay a higher cost for for a CD version of tax software... I'll never do that online.

Reactions: thoneter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
orchidvillalonavala