Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Swollen batteries

Reaction score
I have a yuneec typhoon Q500 one of my batteries has swollen up and does not work the same anymore should I discard it?

Definitely. Do not try to use or charge it.
You can find disposal procedures on the internet.

I have a yuneec typhoon Q500 one of my batteries has swollen up and does not work the same anymore should I discard it?
Hi Popoyo75,Of course you must dispose your Batt s.a.p because of risk of fire etc...... I have the same platform Yuneec Q500 and I find nice deals on Amazon.ca ,Amazon .com company like Morpilot or GIFI sell Battery at half price and trust me I have one and working like horse like the original one......Good luck

Don't use it, send it to Yuneek ,, I had a battery do that and caused a crash I still have pictures and argue with the Co about that , these batteries work with gas compound and it is perfectly reasonable this will happen, Even the operating instructions warn of over heating ...

Don't send it to Yuneec. To do that places the postal system or shipper at risk. If possible, discharge the battery and dispose of it at a landfill or battery recycling center. Once fully discharged they are not HazMat or a pollution hazard.

Reactions: Rayray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterfantastic