Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Tandle Hill

After some constructive criticism from a respected forum member via the messenger I have decided to re-edit the above. It's currently uploading as I write this. I'll post a link when it's done uploading and been processed...maybe in a hour or so.

?
Wow, soooooo much better, you held my attention and I didn't get dizzy?
Music. good choice?
Length of video, great?
Length of each video clip, perfect.?
Now we won't expect anything less from you.??

TY all for all your constructive criticisms. I haven't been out with my TH since I shot the footage for the above videos though I did do a job the other day with my Phantom. This last few days the weather has been a bit crappy where I live and is not likely to get good enough for a flight over the next few days either. I do have a flight booked for my TH to take some pictures and video of someone's house and grounds as soon as the weather improves: They've just bought the property as a 'doer upper' so it will be a 'before & after' jobby, so that will be my next flight with the H480. Hopefully I'll be able to take some footage of the place with a spare battery once I've finished the main job.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
?
Wow, soooooo much better, you held my attention and I didn't get dizzy?
Music. good choice?
Length of video, great?
Length of each video clip, perfect.?
Now we won't expect anything less from you.??
Sometimes with my hobby flights I'm not so careful with my edit. I get a bit lazy and tend to take short cuts with it: not being so meticulous with colour grading and such like which, I admit, is not fair on my audience. Maybe I should take a bit more care with my future edits more to my professional standard regardless of whether I'm being paid or not.

Reactions: NorWiscPilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy