Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Tech Spam Haters & Fanboys Highlighted

I find it kind of amusing the competition is so afraid....lol
Amazing:):)
What is really odd is that all this span seems to always end with statements like... P4 is better or I will buy P4. This tells me it's gotta be a handful of hackers who have sworn an oath to DJI.

I keep yawing the aircraft to pan because I forget I don't have to. Coming from a different ecosystem it's taking me a while to get my head around the rotary pan switch. Of course nothing to stop you using yaw anyway, but being able to set a pan speed and leave it makes for some perfectly smooth pans (see my camera review video for the cliched climb with pan, gimbal looking down shot). I also keep forgetting to raise the gear because I'm not used to having retracts!
Once RealSense is released, if it is only forward facing, we may still want to fly and film traditionally with aircraft yaw to turn the camera. I guess it depends on how it is implemented. If there is a mode inwhich the H keeps the RealSense always pointing the direction the aircraft is traveling and lets us concentrate on camera pan without worrying about running sideways into a tree branch, then that would be the best possible scenario for the 360 deg gimbal.

Once RealSense is released, if it is only forward facing, we may still want to fly and film traditionally with aircraft yaw to turn the camera. I guess it depends on how it is implemented. If there is a mode inwhich the H keeps the RealSense always pointing the direction the aircraft is traveling and lets us concentrate on camera pan without worrying about running sideways into a tree branch, then that would be the best possible scenario for the 360 deg gimbal.
My understanding is that RealSense Should give almost 180 degree coverage ahead, and a 90 (I.e. +/- 45 from straight) vertical. We'll have to see when the first units arrive...

Reactions: HarveyC
I was in sales all my life, and in my very first "sales school" learned that you do not degrade the opposition at any time. It makes you look bad. You just concentrate on the benefits of your own product. This very amateur attempt to dissuade people from the Yuneec H is already backfiring as we can see here.
This coupled with the fact that the blatant pushing of the P4 has it's own built in message for people thinking of leaping into that particular pond ...... I've just realised, It's right there, the clue's in the title DJI....
"Don't Jump In"

Reactions: clackey
BTW Simon, when are you going to feature an Australian "rough red", I'm slurping one as we speak.... (It is the evening - not that I need any excuse!)

If you go back in my archives there have been quite a few antipodean numbers of the last 3 years... Although I wouldn't wishing going back through all my old videos on anyone, to be honest!

Reactions: Chris McMillan
If you go back in my archives there have been quite a few antipodean numbers of the last 3 years... Although I wouldn't wishing going back through all my old videos on anyone, to be honest!
Simon that really you .
Al thumps up.gif

Simon that really you .
View attachment 564

'Fraid so! Hi again Dirk, long time no see from the "Pull_Up" days on phantompilots.com, eh? I've just looked, and although I haven't been posting on there for about 2 years in any volume it appears I'm still in the top ten all time poster by volume. I obviously needed to get out more... so I did. ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
There were similar trolls here too, but I believe they were banned and their posts were removed. Maybe indeed the same guys, because there were comments like "the controller is like a keyboard" or "360 camera is disadvantage - you need a second person to benefit, who needs that?" and similar including "it is a prototype, never can be found". This is fun watching :) Makes DJI look really really bad and unprofessional.

Try an experiment. Don't use ad blockers (although some ads still make their way through). Go to YouTube and search for anything to do with drones/multirotors. Do not include DJI, Phantom, Inspire or anything to do with DJI in the search criteria. Do the same with Google.

Soon your screen will be filled with DJI Phantom ads everywhere you go.

Try an experiment. Don't use ad blockers (although some ads still make their way through). Go to YouTube and search for anything to do with drones/multirotors. Do not include DJI, Phantom, Inspire or anything to do with DJI in the search criteria. Do the same with Google.

Soon your screen will be filled with DJI Phantom ads everywhere you go.

If you do use adblockers, do white list any sites or channels you find useful, though. You might see an add you're interested in and that's often the only source of revenue for people or organisations giving their time and resources to benefit the community.

My declaration of interest is a given!

Who is to say DJI arw not behind it? And why would they want to stop it? Sony had been behind paying reviewers to not only rubbish the Xbox1 but pay to give bad reviews.

Apple and Samsung have been slinging at each other for years, and has not DJI tried to block the sales of the Yuneec H? So cannot see dji trying to stop it and may even have a slight hand in it. Seen a fake video showing the Yuneec H colours all washed out compared to the p4. They were side by side and can tell it's faked as the p4 looks darker than I have seen in other videos, like they darkened contrast to make it look sharper and better colour and lighten the contrast on thr Yuneec H to wash out the colours as I have never seen a Yuneec H video ever look that bad.

Reactions: rixcho

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval