Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Technical specifications Yuneec H Pro

Reaction score
I have the Yuneec H Pro but I need all the technical specifications from this device, can anybody help me with this, because on the website there is not much to find. I want to registre as a professionel pilot and I think I need more than the technical specifications I find on the website of Yuneec.

I have the Yuneec H Pro but I need all the technical specifications from this device, can anybody help me with this, because on the website there is not much to find. I want to registre as a professionel pilot and I think I need more than the technical specifications I find on the website of Yuneec.

Here, let me Google that for you:

Typhoon H Specs

Reactions: nechsproject
simpilot, that's a very open-ended question. Exactly what are you looking for that you can't find?

What are you really trying to do? There are a lot of professional operators that have developed their working manuals with the data provided with the H and on the Yuneec website.

What are you really trying to do? There are a lot of professional operators that have developed their working manuals with the data provided with the H and on the Yuneec website.
It is a requirement for a U.K. commercial operator to have an Operations Manual approved by the CAA and that manual must include the technical stuff for each of the aircraft that the operator employs. It follows that I've included the technical specifications for the TH in mine...and it was obtained via Yuneek's web site.

Understand the why, it's just the depth some have insisted on that's in question. Even the big boys don't put all their specs on the table.

I need the Operations Manual approved by the CAA in Belgium It is a requirement in Belgium for a commercial operator to make flight to the government .
like max and min temperature to use the typhoon
max alltitude , humidity , wath kind of sensor , wath kind of gps module ,
Satellite Positioning Systems GPS or GLONASS or both
Max Flight Time
Max Hovering Time
Overall Flight Time
Max Flight Distance
Operating Temperature Range etc....

You're going to have problems with max flight/hovering times. The operator establishes those values based on how they fly and the weather conditions at the time of flight. Yuneec publishes an "up to" flight time estimate, which is likely the most info you can get from the manufacturer.

Yuneec places a flight distance reference in the Quick Start Guide. It states essentially use approved for line of sight operations only.

Try sending a request for information to Yuneec, explaining your reason for the request. Understand that as you want official manufacturer design data and operating limits you should be asking the manufacturer, not public forums. Only the data provided by the manufacturer can be used in an ops and maintenance manual to be submitted for official certification.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop