Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The 784 Happy Holidays!

Reaction score
Took the H+ for an early survey this morning, with Yuneec's new patch Build 784 to evaluate the pit for water content. In the past, I jumped the gun in praising Build 777, then shortly found out that it was not as solid as promised, and quickly spoke out my discontent. Earlier today, I took things easy... I flew the H+ in a pit that I know it is going to fail due to geomagnetic interference and prayed 10 Hail Mary's....

4 batteries later, I was surprised that Build 784 patched the annoying symptoms found in Build 777, but there are still minor symptoms that are persistent, like a lag here n' there, but it is nothing serious. The CCC is somewhat better than before as well... I will post the materials that I rendered into a map, soon, but for now.. Build 784 is a YES!

A disclaimer: I recently did this simple mod Foiltastic

Don't be fooled by the vast open space... 37°29'56.0"N 121°57'58.0"W is a geomagnetic nightmare.

Took the H+ for an early survey this morning, with Yuneec's new patch Build 784 to evaluate the pit for water content. In the past, I jumped the gun in praising Build 777, then shortly found out that it was not as solid as promised, and quickly spoke out my discontent. Earlier today, I took things easy... I flew the H+ in a pit that I know it is going to fail due to geomagnetic interference and prayed 10 Hail Mary's....

4 batteries later, I was surprised that Build 784 patched the annoying symptoms found in Build 777, but there are still minor symptoms that are persistent, like a lag here n' there, but it is nothing serious. The CCC is somewhat better than before as well... I will post the materials that I rendered into a map, soon, but for now.. Build 784 is a YES!

A disclaimer: I recently did this simple mod Foiltastic

Sounds and looks promising. Thanks for the update

Sounds and looks promising. Thanks for the update

This build is stable, I took it to 3 different sites that 777 had problems. Although I only flew 777 for 1 1/2 weeks and downgraded to 757 and re-shielded the H+ with copper.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x640536786