Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Thanks FV, looking to get some new blood in the game. The frame grab for this was from a video this morning. Winds were gusty 12 to 16 mph. Rather hazy skies. You could really see the tree tops whipping pretty good in the video. Got tired of waiting for calm and sunny weather.

Thanks FV, looking to get some new blood in the game. The frame grab for this was from a video this morning. Winds were gusty 12 to 16 mph. Rather hazy skies. You could really see the tree tops whipping pretty good in the video. Got tired of waiting for calm and sunny weather.
Last time I was out with an aircraft was on Tuesday flying my P2V+ up on the moors to the East of Oldham. An area completely devoid of trees pretty much as far as can be seen. The wind was surprisingly calm for that area with winds gusting to only 11 MPH. Not like that today, though. If I went to the exact same place today I doubt that I would be able to stand upright let alone be able to launch an aircraft. The next time I think the winds will be calm enough to have a fly in my neck of the woods will probably be on Sunday:(

Hmm, well I have been out of the game for a little too long and I just happen to have recently shot a place that may suit the challenge. This was one of our real estate jobs that was simply a large empty lot just to the East of Orlando Florida. YUN00158.jpg

Good job Ty. You have the Con.

Too hard? Hmm must be the summer lull.:cool:
I ain't got anything from my TH that can meet that challenge. I have from my P2V+ but that ain't allowed. Next time I'm out with my TH will be Tuesday or Wednesday next week but I was planning to go doing a coastal shoot and a swift flight over a section of the Lancaster canal.

Give it a little while Ty. It's Father's Day.

This Is a Rail Road Trestle over the Skykomish River just off of Hwy2 in Wa. State. USA. Its between Monroe Wa. and the town of Leavenworth Wa. Leavenworth is a Bavarian style village. Great fun for October fest or the tree lighting in the December snow. Or river rafting down the Skykomish in summer. So the challenge is (A Bridge) Any Kind! Hopefully it wont be the same bridges from previous challenge page 5 but if it is? it meets the challenge! YUN00035.jpg

Reactions: Mike Irish
Probably not what you had in your mind but this is a bridge nonetheless. A footbridge which is off Cop Road in Heyside, Greater Manchester, England. Still from video footage. Does this meet your challenge? You did say a bridge of 'any kind'.footbridge.png

OK. Thanks for that. I have pictures of 'proper' bridges but I posted that one as more of a jest. But if it met the challenge then so be it.

My challenge now is an aerial picture of some structure/work of art/sign that is designed specifically to be best seen from the air. The following pictures will give the gist of what I'm after.

This picture of the International Rotary Wheel was taken as part of a commercial picture set done on behalf of the Crompton & Royton Rotary Club. It is the largest such 'Wheel' in Europe and is sited in Tandle Hill Country Park in Royton, England. Special permission was needed from the local authority to conduct a flight there which was obtained on my behalf by the president of the Rotary Club.Rotary4.jpg Rotary10.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech