Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

This is a crop circle made by Italian Engineer Francesco Grassi on Cascina Geronima field in Piemont Italy.
The farmer, Doc. Giuseppe Chiaretta was agree with the work.
I've got the privilege of being the official aerial photographer and videomaker for this amazing artwork.
If you want to see more i will upload some videos on my facebook page probably the next week.

For the next challeng i'm asking you to give me a couple of days to think about the subject of the photo..and also because i'm very busy finishing this work...stay tuned!

<snip>...
I've got the privilege of being the official aerial photographer and videomaker for this amazing artwork.
If you want to see more i will upload some videos on my facebook page probably the next week.
I'm the exclusive aerial imaging person for a local environmental group who have an interest nearby Crompton Moor. This area is out of bounds to other drone pilots since it is an AONB and is policed by countryside rangers. A lot of the stuff I do for them is pretty mundane: Surveys of treetops to look for disease; Drystone wall surveys; surveys to help with planting of trees, etc. One notable exception, though, was my discovery of an archaeological site on Crompton Moor in early 2015 when I captured an image of evidence of a previously unknown site of an Iron Age roundhouse...it showed up as a vegetation mark/discolouration: A circular feature in the grass. The images were forwarded to Salford University who are still waiting for funding to go dig the site.

For the next challeng i'm asking you to give me a couple of days to think about the subject of the photo..and also because i'm very busy finishing this work...stay tuned!

If your too busy, I'm gonna move this thing along.;) Remember it doesn't have to be something spectacular, just something that anyone around the world is likely to have a chance to get a shot of.

DDUck.gif

Reactions: Guardian44
Excuse me for taking so long!
Are you ready? This one should be interesting!

The following picture, is what the next challenge is about.

No crop circle, no crops, no yellow but..something that you capture not by choise: like a bird flying under/next to you or any animal or moving object you shot accidentaly (but not like a car on an empty road).

Can it work as a challenge?

P.S. no matters if the "guest" give more or less value to the picture!YUN0944_1.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Ty Pilot
That's a good challenge! I can meet that challenge but I'll hold my hand for a while to give other people a chance.

Nice picture by the way.

I used one of mine in an earlier challenge. Time for some of the new players to weigh in.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
No-one has met the current challenge yet. To move the game along if no-one has met the challenge within the next couple of hours I'll meet it. So if you want to get your toe in make it quick.

Under the rules, I believe we can move this along instead of waiting. Being a moderator, I see the challenge has been met by FlushVision, and cast a vote in his favor. Do I have a second? When it is seconded, the next challenge will come from FV.

Reactions: FlushVision
Under the rules, I believe we can move this along instead of waiting. Being a moderator, I see the challenge has been met by FlushVision, and cast a vote in his favor. Do I have a second? When it is seconded, the next challenge will come from FV.
I'll wait until your vote is seconded or @FerreroLuca comes in...whichever is first.

Nice pic BTW FlushVision, looks like a great place to fly and ride. ;)
Yes, a great place but it can get quite blustery up there so the opportunities to fly it can be a bit hit and miss. For example, according to UAV Weather Forecast it would be out of the question to fly there today.

Anyway, to move the game forward. The challenge now is to post an aerial picture that either shows cyclists in it, or a car being driven down a road...or both. I've decided to give a wide brief for this one so that more people will be able to meet the challenge...Cyclists or cars being driven.

This picture was taken about a mile away from my last picture a little further down into Dowry Valley, Denshaw. The road you see runs from Huddersfield to Denshaw and is in West Yorkshire, England. If you look closely you can see two cyclists.

Still from 4K video
cyclists_adj.png

Excuse me for taking so long to reply but i was offline for a couple of days due to family issue.
@DoomMeister Thanks for moving things on! I'm sorry if I couldn't log in for a while. By the way it meet the challenge for sure!
@FlushVision very nice pic!! Just two questions: What kind of bird is that? It looks like an eagle to me..and that bring me to the second question: didn't it attack your drone?

Excuse me for taking so long to reply but i was offline for a couple of days due to family issue.
@DoomMeister Thanks for moving things on! I'm sorry if I couldn't log in for a while. By the way it meet the challenge for sure!
@FlushVision very nice pic!! Just two questions: What kind of bird is that? It looks like an eagle to me..and that bring me to the second question: didn't it attack your drone?
It looked like a hawk to me. It may have been an Eagle but if it was I'd be surprised since We don't tend to get Eagles in the Mid Pennines...not wild ones anyway. They tend to be further North and in Scotland. Nope, didn't attack the aircraft. It did look mildly interested but flew off towards Pool Hill.

BTW, I've got batteries on charge at the moment. I've got a job on tomorrow taking a set of pictures of a war memorial.

Last edited:
D27F5496-04CB-4E5C-A3AA-55DA4FFF4799.jpeg

Highway 441/US 27 Lady Lake Florida at the original multimodal bridge in The Villages, FL. Cars in the highway at the upper right, and a golf cart utilizing the bridge.

A lot of Brits own property there.

View attachment 10184

Highway 441/US 27 Lady Lake Florida at the original multimodal bridge in The Villages, FL. Cars in the highway at the upper right, and a golf cart utilizing the bridge.

A lot of Brits own property there.
Yep. Cars being driven along a road. That'll do. Over to you.

Edit: My wife and I considered buying a property not far from there in the 1990s.

Sorry for the delay everyone, will have new challenge up later today.

Reactions: Archileo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder