Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

How about a small running stream

You need to post a photo of your challenge, then the other players have to meet the challenge with a photo. Remember the photo has to be taken with a Yuneec multirotor craft to qualify.

To review the rules of the game, see post #1.

Farming rows of anything.
View attachment 10392
What about this picture? Footage that this still was dropped from was captured the other day at a place called Hareden. A valley at the bottom end of the Forest Of Bowland in Lanacashire, England. In it you see a tractor at left hand side doing a turn to have another run along the field. Dunno what he was doing but he was making rows of something.Farm rows.png

Reactions: Tom Chastain
OK. How about a picture that contains a rowing boat, or any boat, either on or on the banks of a lake.

This still from footage was shot in the Cheesden valley a few miles West of Rochdale in Lancashire, England. The rowing boat is on the top bank of this small lake (a little more than a pond) just to the right.
rowenhanced.png

OK. How about a picture that contains a rowing boat, or any boat, either on or on the banks of a lake.

This still from footage was shot in the Cheesden valley a few miles West of Rochdale in Lancashire, England. The rowing boat is on the top bank of this small lake (a little more than a pond) just to the right.
View attachment 10404
Just on a Lake?

IMG_1373.JPG
How about a rowboat on shore and a pontoon boat in the water?

Kearsley Lake near Flint, Michigan.

Yes. You got the boat on the bank! Exactly what I was looking for. I would have excepted on a river bank to help Tom but you got it perfectly.

Over to you.

The new challenge is a shot looking down into the canopy of a group of trees.

Trees from Above.jpg

This was shot at my friends farm a little north east of Columbiaville, Michigan. The right 2/3rds of the photo are white pines that were planted not long after his father returned from WWII. The rest are a mixture of oak, maple, and ornamental conifers.

I've got loads of tree canopies in my library. Unfortunately most of them are from my Phantom. Indeed, I do a lot of work for a conservation group who love to keep a track of their trees but I do most of that work with the Phantom. I'm sure, though, that I have some stuff from my TH but I'll wait a while before I check to give other folk a chance.

I don't think this is enough trees, but it up to you DoomMeister.View attachment 10422
That's a good picture Tom but it's up to Doom. I've just checked to see if I have any canopy pictures and I remembered that I did some video over Spectacle Loch in Scotland using the Typhoon. The Loch is surrounded by trees so I've just dropped a couple of stills from the footage. I'll post them tomorrow just for interest even if Doom says your picture is OK.

Good by me Tom. It is a group of trees from above. There was no qualifier other than a group and from above.

The next challenge is yours, sorry if that wasn’t clear in my response.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder