Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

I was grounded on Friday due to high winds on the St. Clair River. I have some good ground based photos, but nothing from the Breeze. I need a pole to mount it on when the winds are too strong. :D
I bought a Breeze the other day, but for the life of me I could not get it to bind to my phone so I gave up and took it back. Ended up with a Tello, kindad fun.

I was grounded on Friday due to high winds on the St. Clair River. I have some good ground based photos, but nothing from the Breeze. I need a pole to mount it on when the winds are too strong. :D
Well, the weather here in blighty is glorious at the moment. Consistently perfect for flying except for last Tuesday when the wind did pick up a bit. The forecast is for much of the same for at least another week too:)

But I can't fly tomorrow since I have other business to attend to. A wasted day tomorrow, then. But Tuesday I'll be out with one or the other of my aircraft. A Hobby flight over by the Fylde coast at a place called Pilling Embankment. Mud flats bordering an amenity area. I flew a P2V+ there last October and, as I recall, I didn't see anything then that could meet the current challenge...but then I wasn't looking for a warning device.

OK. I'm gonna move the game along by posting a distant shot of a lighthouse at Southerness, Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland.
This is from video footage. The first picture is a crop to try and make the lighthouse a bit better to see. The second picture is the full frame one that the first picture was cropped from.

Does this meet the challenge?
beach2crop.png beach2.png

OK. Challenge is an aerial image of man made pits or mine shafts or a mining landscape.

From video footage taken the other day on a commercial job. A very small section of Grassington Lead Mines in North Yorkshire (even the client hasn't seen the footage yet!)

Edit: just out of shot to the left of the image is an ancient henge. details here Yarnbury henge monument, Grassington, North Yorkshire
pitsytpg.png

Last edited:
This is surface mining as you can see in the back ground. In fact where the water is now was mining and now a park. I posted this many months ago for other reasons as you can see.
Alligator 1.png

Last edited:
This is surface mining as you can see in the back ground. In fact where the water is now was mining and now is now a park. I posted this many months ago for other reasons as you can see.
View attachment 10332
I remember you posting it and that'll do for me again. I still don't like that lizard thingy:eek:

Over to you:)

Reactions: AH-1G
Ok, some kind of manikin, I just shot this today for a client, so it's in low resolution. it's part of a larger image of a restaurant.
This pic came right off my video, the only modification, I sharpened the dummy burger boy.
Burger Boy 1.jpg

Ok, I tried to post a pic, but I get a screen that say "community does not support this format" how do I post a pic

Welcome to the game @FredS and anyone else I may have missed. I have been busy with work and not monitoring the game as much as I should but the guys here are doing a great job. Thanks guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro