Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Ok best I could for now don’t live near anything exciting picture with ocean in background from about 350 ft up
Or power plant stacks or just stacks or ball fields ! This was taken with typhoon h.
Long Island, New York.

View attachment 10975
I can meet that challenge with a picture that has some ocean in it (Also has the remains of an ancient fort too)

Will this do?

Location is Barshaloch Fort in Galloway, Scotland. That's the Irish Sea. Picture dropped from video.vlcsnap-2018-08-26-10h09m27s362.png

Reactions: Roadstar30
I can meet that challenge with a picture that has some ocean in it (Also has the remains of an ancient fort too)

Will this do?

Location is Barshaloch Fort in Galloway, Scotland. That's the Irish Sea. Picture dropped from video.View attachment 10982
Hmm I will accept it looks like that could be a ball field of some kind and that’s looks like an ocean so tag your it

Hmm I will accept it looks like that could be a ball field of some kind and that’s looks like an ocean so tag your it
Thanks for that.
This one is a bit more difficult so I'll post it and see how it goes. If no-one has got it by this evening (my time) I'll change it.

A picture of archaeologists, or an archaeological feature, or an archaeological dig.
In this picture you can see archaeologists marking out an area for analysis. Taken on Thursday as part of a commercial job on Crompton Moor (Shaw& Crompton) for a conservation group.

Legal: CAA CAP393 Article 95. 'The people shown were under the control of the PIC'.YUN00029adj.jpg

Last edited:
I think you put PVC in a square and called it "A picture of archaeologists, or an archaeological feature, or an archaeological dig".;)
I'll go to Home Depot tomorrow and meet your challenge. :rolleyes:

I think you put PVC in a square and called it "A picture of archaeologists, or an archaeological feature, or an archaeological dig".;)
I know, but that's what they were...Archaeologists.

I'm just doing some post production experimenting with Dolly Zoom. Once I've rendered out the video i'm working on I'll look to changing my challenge.

Right. A change of challenge.
A picture that has a wind turbine in it.
This picture was taken at Scammonden Water in West Yorkshire. The turbine in this picture is in the top left quadrant.YUN00010.jpg

Reactions: Mike Irish
I was only kidding about the dirt diggers.
This is more reasonable, however in Florida, wind turbines don't exist. I'm sure it's due to hurricanes.
Nice pic kiddo.:cool:

I was only kidding about the dirt diggers.
This is more reasonable, however in Florida, wind turbines don't exist. I'm sure it's due to hurricanes.
Nice pic kiddo.:cool:
Well, if you can meet any of the two challenges, the Archaeological one or the Turbine one, then that will be OK. That goes for all the game participants.

Surely someone has a wind turbine picture (if not an archaeologist or something archaeological)? Lets get this game moving.

If no-one has met the challenge by later this evening (my time) I'll post a different challenge to see if anyone has a better chance.

What about this one?
Slightly top left corner.

Naw, I can't submit this. It's not really there.:rolleyes::oops:;)
How about being creative?;)
YUN00004.mp4_000206436.jpg

Reactions: Mike Irish
@FlushVision
Are you sure? This is a superimposition of a turbine to one of my H flights.
Oh. I wouldn't have known if you hadn't said. It looked genuine to me. I did wonder why you said : 'Naw, I can't submit this. It's not really there'.

Creative? Yes. And for that the floor is yours :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulrs