Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Good job @Guardian4
that will do, tag you're it.
Ahhh, what did you do for them to come to your house?

Sorry for the delay, I was not able to see the police van.
It ain't prominent in that video. It can be seen but easily missable. If i'd have dropped a still from the footage I would have blown it up (zoomed in) to make it more prominent.

@Guardian44 Figuring this is a Labor Day weekend, we'll wait till Tuesday before Guardian to respond. He might be out of town.
So @FlushVision get ready to take a still from your video of the emergency vehicle.

@Guardian44 Figuring this is a Labor Day weekend, we'll wait till Tuesday before Guardian to respond. He might be out of town.
So @FlushVision get ready to take a still from your video of the emergency vehicle.
@Guardian44 met the challenge. So what you are saying is that if @Guardian44 doesn't come back by the end of Tuesday that I should post a still of the police van to meet the challenge to get the game moving forward?

First, @AH-1G - I didn't do anything to get the cop car to my house. It's actually the one I drive every day. There's some possibility I'll get to carry a UAV in the trunk of it soon... but I digress from the topic at hand....

Ok, I'm going to need a ruling on this. I'm out of pictures that I've taken with my Breeze. So, you can disqualify me from this round and let someone else move us onward from here.

Or, you can grant me this one exception. This one was taken with my Ryze Tello (my first UAV). The game target is a picture showing a camper (or a caravan as I believe they're called overseas).

Either way, I'm going to continue monitoring this forum, and keep flying to improve my photo gallery!

Image 2018-09-04_04-33-03-714.jpeg

First, @AH-1G - I didn't do anything to get the cop car to my house. It's actually the one I drive every day. There's some possibility I'll get to carry a UAV in the trunk of it soon... but I digress from the topic at hand....

Ok, I'm going to need a ruling on this. I'm out of pictures that I've taken with my Breeze. So, you can disqualify me from this round and let someone else move us onward from here.

Or, you can grant me this one exception. This one was taken with my Ryze Tello (my first UAV). The game target is a picture showing a camper (or a caravan as I believe they're called overseas).

Either way, I'm going to continue monitoring this forum, and keep flying to improve my photo gallery!

View attachment 11191
If you use certain video viewers you can drop a still from video footage which will potentially give you almost unlimited stills to choose from. I use VLC Media Player to do this and it's free. Look here Official download of VLC media player, the best Open Source player - VideoLAN

There are other viewers that will do just as well.

Not sure if the OP of this picture game, or moderators will allow your challenge since one of the fundamental rules of the game is that images must be taken with a Yuneec product. You may finish up having to drop a still from your footage as outlined above...but it's not my call.

Nice picture by the way.

Last edited:

View attachment 11191
@Guardian44 Oh no, I wasn't going to disqualify you.
The reason I joked about the police vehicle, is because my son is a police officer also.:cool:
I will give you the exception.
Please continue to post pictures when you can, and thank you for your service to protect us.:)

Last edited:
@Guardian44 Oh no, I wasn't going to disqualify you.
The reason I joked about the police vehicle, is because my son is a police officer also.:cool:
I will give you the exception.
Please continue to post pictures when you can, and thank you for your service to protect us.:)
Looks like the challenge is a RV with a dog and or the RV only?

Bonus points for the four legged friends.

I'm just trying to rake over my memory of if I have anything on my ext HD that involves caravans. I think the best option would be to plug it in and do a search.

OK. I got one dropped from footage. It was a hard find and I've had to highlight the caravan.

This from footage captured over Reva reservoir in Yorkshire, England. The caravan can be seen in a farmer's field parked next to another structure.

I must say that this picture is a bit tenuous because the caravan is difficult to see...so I won't be offended if the challenger does not allow it.
caravan.jpg

@FlushVision
I have a photo that looks like your avatar.
View attachment 11222
LOL. A striking resemblance.

I forget where I came across the picture I used in my avatar, but I do recall I chose it to use just as a stop-gap picture until I found something better...I never did get around to changing it and now, somehow, I think it would be criminal to change it.

LOL. A striking resemblance.

I forget where I came across the picture I used in my avatar, but I do recall I chose it to use just as a stop-gap picture until I found something better...I never did get around to changing it and now, somehow, I think it would be criminal to change it.

I’ll second that, my wife and I love your avatar FV.

Reactions: FlushVision

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubiousflyer