Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

@FlushVision .... yes, your pic is good. Bring on the new challenge!
OK. Thanks @Guardian44
I gotta go out and do a few errands so I'll post my challenge when I get back in a couple of hour's time. I can say what it is now but I can't post an accompanying image until I get my external hard drive plugged into my big computer (I'm on my laptop at the moment).

The challenge will be: A picture of a graveyard or cemetery. I'll post a picture in a few hour's time.

Right. The challenge is an aerial shot of a cemetery or graveyard.

This shot from footage is of Haworth Cemetery which is on Penistone Hill just to the West of Haworth, West Yorkshire, England.cemetary.png

Hmmm. I'd have thought that someone would have met my challenge by now since, unfortunately, the world has no shortage of graveyards.

I will extend my challenge to include individual plots...a family plot, say, so does not have to be in a graveyard or cemetery. I know that you have some of those in the states.

No shortage of grave yards, just a shortage of pictures of grave yards.
I haven't had time to go out.

No shortage of grave yards, just a shortage of pictures of grave yards.
I haven't had time to go out.
Not been out myself with an aircraft in well over a week. Indeed last flight was the one where the above image is from. Weather permitting I'm hoping to have a fly on Thursday.

Hope to get out myself later today.

I'm in... But not sure how I'll come up with something to use for a next challenge!

8db81642197ee8e45566707441ac3577.jpg

I'm in... But not sure how I'll come up with something to use for a next challenge!

8db81642197ee8e45566707441ac3577.jpg
Sorry @AH-1G and @DoomMeister but @Guardian44 has met the challenge. Yep, I see graves in that picture so @Guardian44 has it.

Remember that you can always drop a still from video footage for your challenge...refer to a post I made a page or so back. Over to you.

@Guardian44 hey I got two batteries and an H Plus ready for a mission ;) Got a challenge for us yet? If you like; pick something in your photo above (other than the graves) and make that the next challenge - doesn't have to be anything special. For instance you could say "house with a circular driveway" or "house with a picnic table in the back yard" :cool:

@Guardian44 hey I got two batteries and an H Plus ready for a mission ;) Got a challenge for us yet? If you like; pick something in your photo above (other than the graves) and make that the next challenge - doesn't have to be anything special. For instance you could say "house with a circular driveway" or "house with a picnic table in the back yard" :cool:
I have no idea where in the states @Guardian44 lives but if it's anywhere near where that storm is, and with him being a police officer, it could be that he has his hands full at the moment?

Lets do this: I'll make a challenge just to get the game going and whenever @Guardian44 comes back - whoever has the challenge open, lets consider it met by him and he can pick up where he left off.

So for this next challenge - Any type of livestock within a pen or fenced in area. This was a still from 4K video from my H Plus. Emus.

Emu.jpg

Lets do this: I'll make a challenge just to get the game going and whenever @Guardian44 comes back - whoever has the challenge open, lets consider it met by him and he can pick up where he left off.

So for this next challenge - Any type of livestock within a pen or fenced in area. This was a still from 4K video from my H Plus. Emus.

View attachment 11383
Would you accept a picture of cattle in a field, Ty?

Would you accept a picture of cattle in a field, Ty?
OK.
Cows in a fenced field.
This from video footage captured on Scaife Hall Farm in North Yorkshire. A large field but it is entirely surrounded by a fence. The cattle are Belted Galloways. I do a lot of commercial jobs for this farmer...a regular.

Will this do, Ty?
cows in fenced field.png

OK.
Cows in a fenced field.
This from video footage captured on Scaife Hall Farm in North Yorkshire. A large field but it is entirely surrounded by a fence. The cattle are Belted Galloways. I do a lot of commercial jobs for this farmer...a regular.

Will this do, Ty?
View attachment 11394
Over to you Flush

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airconditionerservice