Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Tom you have met the challenge. These are large fields.You are now responsible for the next.

This was a charitable event, LHM helping fix up the YMCA Camp Wewa in Apopka Florida.
So the challenge is, people at a camp site.
LHM YMCA Event 10_21_2017.jpg

woo, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh....dah, dah

Where are the campers?

"people at a camp site" doesn't mean they are campers.
Ok, people at a site doing something.

Where are the campers?

The first part is supposed to be the theme music from the movie clip and the question was directed to other members that go camping, therefore might have pics or video of people at a campsite.

Trying to motivate the masses AH-1G!

The first part is supposed to be the theme music from the movie clip and the question was directed to other members that go camping, therefore might have pics or video of people at a campsite.

Trying to motivate the masses AH-1G!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Duhhh me.
giphy18.gif

Not a great shot, but it's the pumpkin carving activity going on last weekend while we were camping. There are camp sites in the background, but I can't make out if anyone is at them, or everyone is at the event. Best I got. LOL
IMG_3460.JPG

Ok, I actually got to fly today... taking pictures of fall leaves.. but you guys just had that for a challenge. So, here's what I got... the challenge is... a black pickup truck. Sorry... it's all I could come up with.

Attachments

• IMG_3517.JPG
    IMG_3517.JPG
    594.2 KB · Views: 17
Ok, I actually got to fly today... taking pictures of fall leaves.. but you guys just had that for a challenge. So, here's what I got... the challenge is... a black pickup truck. Sorry... it's all I could come up with.

LOL
Yep I got one in my arsenal of video and pics, but I'll wait for some one else to post one.

Red, white, blue, grey, green.........

Where are all the black pickups?

Pickups aren't so common in the U.K. as they are stateside. I can't think of the top of my head if I have an image on my ext hard drive...I doubt it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital