Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

I've spied a nursery near by but weather is not cooperating, rain all weekend. Come new guys we know your out there. :cool: Take off, fly over some flowers and press the button - its easy:D

Reactions: TomC9000
I've spied a nursery near by but weather is not cooperating, rain all weekend. Come new guys we know your out there. :cool: Take off, fly over some flowers and press the button - its easy:D
The weather here in the North of England is glorious with temperatures expected to reach the high 20s C over the next few days...well above average for Northern England for the time of year. But It's also a Bank Holiday weekend, so that'll bring lots of people out to all the beauty spots...the places you would expect to see puffta flowers. So, perfect weather for flying over the next couple of days but made difficult by droves of public:mad:

My flowers are starting to die guys, Come ON! :(
Well, it looks like the earliest I'll be able to do my next flight is likely to be next Wednesday. Maybe worth considering changing your challenge to something that doesn't involve flowers.

I gotta say, though, that I'm surprised that no-one else has met your challenge yet. It's not as though flowers are non existent now that spring has sprung. I know it's difficult for me to get many flowers given the peat moorland that I usually fly over on my hobby flights, but most other people don't have that excuse.

I have lots of flowers, but no Yuneec drone at the present time. The Breeze is in the shop and the Hubsan doesn’t qualify. We need to get more folks in the game. The daffodils, tulips, and hyacinths are in their glory.

I have lots of flowers, but no Yuneec drone at the present time. The Breeze is in the shop and the Hubsan doesn’t qualify. We need to get more folks in the game. The daffodils, tulips, and hyacinths are in their glory.
There are plenty of Dandelions at the side of my house but it's an area where it would be difficult to conduct a legal flight. I have thought about powering up my H and hand carrying it around to get shots but I don't think doing that would be in the spirit of the game.

That's good FlushVision, I even see some flowers on a bush! It's all yours. :)
Thank you Tom. OK. My next challenge is any site with an archaeological element. This can be a stone circle; hill fort...that sort of thing. (I'm sure you have archaeology in America). This is mine. Barchalloch Fort in Galloway, Scotland.YUN00002.jpg

Thank you Tom. OK. My next challenge is any site with an archaeological element. This can be a stone circle; hill fort...that sort of thing. (I'm sure you have archaeology in America). This is mine. Barchalloch Fort in Galloway, Scotland.View attachment 9575
No takers yet?

It doesn't have to be an ancient fort like the one above...it can be ANY archaeological feature...even crop marks caused by underground features (don't confuse this with crop circles which are only of interest to conspiracy theorists...crop circles would be an entirely different challenge).

I can pose a different challenge if the above one is too difficult?

I don't think its too difficult, perhaps some examples as you've just pointed out. I live about 5 miles from a little area called "Christmas" - yeah I know - Christmas, Florida :cool:, but it gets even better. Before Florida was a state there were a bunch of outposts and forts here, hence we have a lot of cities that still carry the prefix "Fort" here such as Fort Pierce, Florida and Fort Myers, Florida and so on. But anyway there is such a Fort here - Yep, Fort Christmas.:D It has some buildings that have been restored to original but its got some of the oldest structures in the state. If I can get away today I'll shoot it but don't anyone stop from posting something before if you're ready, I may not be able depending on work.;)

I don't think its too difficult, perhaps some examples as you've just pointed out. I live about 5 miles from a little area called "Christmas" - yeah I know - Christmas, Florida :cool:, but it gets even better. Before Florida was a state there were a bunch of outposts and forts here, hence we have a lot of cities that still carry the prefix "Fort" here such as Fort Pierce, Florida and Fort Myers, Florida and so on. But anyway there is such a Fort here - Yep, Fort Christmas.:D It has some buildings that have been restored to original but its got some of the oldest structures in the state. If I can get away today I'll shoot it but don't anyone stop from posting something before if you're ready, I may not be able depending on work.;)
OK Ty. I'll look forward to that image if no-one beats you too it. Indeed, I'd like to see it anyway even if someone else posts something first.

Well, still no takers for my archaeology challenge. Would folks like me to change my challenge or is someone working on meeting my challenge?

I'm out... Nothing noteworthy nearby plus rain for the next week...
Weather is quite good here for the next few days. I have batteries on charge as I write this: Off out tomorrow flying over a flooded quarry near to Sowerby Bridge in West Yorkshire.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corteizshop