Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

For my H, I have 816GB, contains 5,758 Files, 323 Folders. On a separate external 3 terabyte drive.

Thought I already said, but that's what I get for thinking. Challenge is a nest in a tree, can be any kind of nest, bird, squirrel, aardvark, whatever. In this case, there's a big hornet's nest just about in the middle of my pic, guess I should have cropped and zoomed in a bit, still getting the hang of this, sorry. Later.

Dave

Make that left of center...

Reactions: AH-1G
That's definitely a nest in a tree, looks like you're it ?. Only one question, will there be a public link to that eagle cam? My wife spent a lot of time last year watching one of those, I know she'd be thrilled with a repeat. So what's the next challenge?

Dave

D. Tell your wife to look up Duke Farms Eagle Cam. That’s not the one in my pic.
The eagle built another nest after we put the camera up OH WELL. I will post a new challenge tonight. I am at work right now

I thought this was going to be easy ? I will keep it up over the weekend if no takers I will post a new one Sunday night.

For this challenge, anything goes what you can see in this pic.St. Paul's -1.jpg

Last edited:
For this challenge, anything goes what you can see in this pic.View attachment 15379
I see lots of grass in your picture. And trees. (also cars, buildings, carparks, etc.) So what about this picture to answer your challenge? Grass and trees. Picture taken while H was on the ground prior to take off.

Picture taken on Crompton Moor on the Gtr Manchester-Yorkshire border. Crompton Moor is a spur of the Pennine Sadleworth Moors.
grass.png

I don't see any bugs, it's a no go!
Just kidding, tag you're it.
TY @AH-1G
My challenge is a picture of an 'Off Grid' house or cottage. An isolated dwelling that benefits from no mains services.

This picture is of a former game keeper's cottage situated below Brun Clough Reservoir at Standedge a few miles to the East of Delph in the historic West Riding of Yorkshire. The building is currently nearing completion of renovation works and will be featured in the UK TV program 'Homes Under The Hammer' on BBC1. This image from video footage.
Off Grid 1.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33