Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

They lost it and now are replacing it, so I need your help.

Reaction score
i had posted about sending my drone in over a month ago to Yuneec, well long story short, they actually lost my drone, good news is I just got an email saying they are shipping me a new upgraded 4K package. Sad news is I had a 64G card in the camera with some pics on it to prove point. I'm out the card and all the video, but the sight does say not to ship extras such as cards etc..
Now I need to get some good batteries because I think their only shipping one, so I need your advice along with charge rates if they are larger aftermarket. I'm not sure if large cap batteries require different storage levels
Thanks, Frodoe

i had posted about sending my drone in over a month ago to Yuneec, well long story short, they actually lost my drone, good news is I just got an email saying they are shipping me a new upgraded 4K package. Sad news is I had a 64G card in the camera with some pics on it to prove point. I'm out the card and all the video, but the sight does say not to ship extras such as cards etc..
Now I need to get some good batteries because I think their only shipping one, so I need your advice along with charge rates if they are larger aftermarket. I'm not sure if large cap batteries require different storage levels
Thanks, Frodoe
Hmm.....guess I'd trade a 64GB card for a new bird. But I hear ya regarding the video and pics. It's always good to copy those before shipping.
There are lots of choices for batteries for the Q. Carolinadronz.com has several types and I am sure there are many other suppliers, even eBay. You should be good to charge anywhere from 2.5 to 4.5 amps. Just keep a close watch when charging the first time to make sure the battery is never more than slightly warm to the touch.

Update! Well Yuneec did send me a new Q500 4K, it came in a cardboard box instead of an aluminum case as I sent in, I did get one battery and did not get charging cable for the St10. I did get a new steady grip. I called and talked to CS and they are sending me a second battery, now I'm in the market for a case or backpack.
Now I have three steady grips to get rid of

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval