Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Thinking of Buying a 920

This is only wire which is hanging from top part of gimbleView attachment 9800
Steve Kristiansen informed me that the 2 wires are for control of the gimbal which makes sense. Steve drilled a couple holes where item 13 is located and mounted 2 mushroom antennas. He said that it made the delay on feed much better and increased the range. Thanks Steve for the video on facebook showing the modifications.

Question:
I' am thinking to buy one of these big birds, i found one new for 1 banana (1000€) is this thing worth the money?
I'm used to a Typhoon H pro, is this machine manageble with a GUI software as well? is it possible to adjust the maximum Height AGL?
Thank you all for your kind attention.

Question:
I' am thinking to buy one of these big birds, i found one new for 1 banana (1000€) is this thing worth the money?
I'm used to a Typhoon H pro, is this machine manageble with a GUI software as well? is it possible to adjust the maximum Height AGL?
This is a bird of a different color. It's almost twice as big as the H. You'll need to get new batteries for it as all of the Yuneec batteries suck for this drone. Massive blades and much bigger payload lifting capabilities. It was a great platform and has lots of potential that was never achieved. I paid 1k each for the 2 that I have. They've turned into boat anchors on the shelf for me as the camera is now outdated and heavy. I think it would be cool to have the new 30x zoom camera on this drone but that's a wish that I'm not able to get done by myself. A lot of the functions are missing on the original 920 but you get the same features on the controller as the H if it's the plus version.

Question:
I've had mine for at least a year haven't had much time to fly the 920+ or my typhoons h I've flown my 920+ 5 times it's stable and handles strong winds it's not as fast as a typhoons h but camera works great .with a camera adapter you can put a cgo3+ on it and when you sync camera it turns into a big typhoon .also can use coget thermal camera.

Reactions: Stefano Zanandrea
Thank you so much for your very fast and exhaustive replies. Is the maximum height limit adjustable for this hex, like It Is for the Typhoon?

Understood
This could be a pain in the *** to make spesific kind of shots...
Ith is a kind of machine that would be pretty diffucult to bring on the top o f a hill without roads aronund...
Maybe better to look for something smaller...i'm starting to regret selling my H480...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parisaline