Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Thyphoon H #2, thought it was going to crash just now

Yes, The white flash indicates the machine and transmitter have sufficient satellites to utilize follow/watch me feature.
But Follow me is only in Smart Mode, correct! so was Harvey in Smart Mode ?, that explains the no want to land and fly uncontrollable away from him to get outside the 26' circle of death? possible Harvey?

It seems that the light is solid purple but once you get something like 14 satellites then it switches to purple and white alternating. I think what Tim is saying that when it's in that condition you can switch to Follow Me mode if you want to (by switching to Smart mode).

Reactions: DroneClone
It seems that the light is solid purple but once you get something like 14 satellites then it switches to purple and white alternating. I think what Tim is saying that when it's in that condition you can switch to Follow Me mode if you want to (by switching to Smart mode).
Okee Dokee Pokee ! I will test it manjana !

Harvey, did you call Yuneec? I had same problem on my last flight last night. The H would not go forward with the right stick pushed forward. I let go of the stix and it drifted to the right. I noticed that the rear light was blinking purple and white. I hit RTH and it came back nicely. I referred to the "blink" card and there is no purple-white sequence listed. I honestly didn't pay attention to the light before this happened so I'm not sure if it always blinks purple-white when in Pilot mode. I had just taken off so battery was still near full. I will try again today and pay attention to the light. Also the card lists a purple-green sequence but I was sober enough to clearly note purple-white flashing.

Smart mode always causes a problem with moving in an uncontrollable direction, but it is usually because it is trying to get away from you and to its safe distance. You prob. already know this...

Smart mode always causes a problem with moving in an uncontrollable direction, but it is usually because it is trying to get away from you and to its safe distance. You prob. already know this...
Yeah, we figured that out a while ago, but everyone seems to state they were either in Angle Mode, or in Smart Mode outside the 26' "Circle of Death" as I call it! So if that is true, I am baffled at the cause of this issue?:confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz