Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Tought Test of Real Sense

Reaction score
For Information before you see the video. I have now tested Typhoon H Real Sense, without cheating.

I have chosen to use ST16 with Camera setting on Gimbal Pan Mode in Global Mode. With this setting, try the camera to point at ST16, while Typhoon H, always fly forward, so Real Sense can dodge objects.

At the end the crash, due to the came down to 2 meters in height and made IPS to automatically lifted off as one of the rear propeller that a branch. There was no damage, only 4 new propellers.

In my opinion, then meets Typhoon H Real Sense my expectations for it.

The last 10 minutes are blank. Wrong uploaded to Youtube

Last edited:
The only place is saw blank was the last 10 minutes like he said.

There's times it seem like it was just in follow me mode and sometimes it appeared to be in watch me mode.

The RealSense seemed to work really well to me.

Let's see the Phantom 4 'fan boys' be able to have it track them going through trees like that !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes in it was very lucky not to have crashed. I'm not overly convinced but it did survive a rather harrowing flight amongst the trees.

bowhunt, you should use the youtube video editor function to remove the last 10 minutes of the video rather than just leave it blank.

[QUOTE = "sdharris, post: 42.117, medlem: 816"] 13 minutter i det var meget heldig ikke at have styrtede ned. Jeg er ikke overdrevent overbevist men det gjorde overleve en temmelig rystende flyvning blandt træerne.

bowhunt, skal du bruge youtube video editor funktion til at fjerne de sidste 10 minutter af video i stedet for bare lade det stå tomt. [/ quote]

Hvordan gør jeg med Youtube Editor? Online?

an gør jeg med Youtube Editor? Online?

Yes online. If you are logged in to YouTube, open your video and underneath you will see icons for info and settings, enhancements, audio etc. Under enhancements you will find a trim option which you can use to remove the last 10 minutes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanidharavi