Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Trim Pads

Reaction score
I haven't seen any reference in this thread to the trim pads. Do they work on the ST16s? Can the C23 gimbal be controlled with the joystick while in TRIM mode? If so, that would be helpful to those missing the CCC functionality.

Actually this has been brought up, and currently the cruise control functionality that existed on the Typhoon H, has not been transferred to the Plus... many pilots have been waiting for that to be addressed in a FW update, as it was with the H.

Does the cruise exist now? I am disappointed as CRUISE CONTROL was one of the best features in TYPHOON H.

Reactions: Rubik
In my opinion there was nothing wrong with cruise control. I must check that Steady drive and where to get it. Thanks.

In my opinion there was nothing wrong with cruise control. I must check that Steady drive and where to get it. Thanks.

You are correct. For what it is, there is nothing wrong with the H480 cruise control, if one understands its use and limitations.

All that is being implied here, with respect to the Steady Drive, is there is another method. Another device some say works better for their needs.

Jeff

Both the Steady Drive and Cruise Control provide very desirable flight functionality. Having them and spending some time learning how they function and how they can best serve your type of flying and filming is time well rewarded.

TyPilot is the creator of the Steady Drive and his company name is Copperdawg. I do not have his website name but you could send him a private message for more info or perform a site search for a couple of threads devoted to the Steady Drive. They are very informative.

As for alternatives to Cruise Control or the Steady Drive, I am not aware of any.

Edit: I now see that AH-1G provided the website.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerfectPlanqa