Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Try to fly but IRS turns yellow

Reaction score
Only used my breeze for a couple of times and now when I want to use it the irs display lights on yellow, if I lift the breeze 30 cm from the surface it turns off the yellow sign and ready to fly (haven't tried to fly it as I have to hold it in my hand), any idea of what is happening ?

Only used my breeze for a couple of times and now when I want to use it the irs display lights on yellow, if I lift the breeze 30 cm from the surface it turns off the yellow sign and ready to fly (haven't tried to fly it as I have to hold it in my hand), any idea of what is happening ?
It may have something to do with the compass. Are you indoors or outside? I'd try to perform another compass calibration outside (away from anything metallic).

That's the infrared sensor, the one next to the IPS camera at the bottom of the breeze drone. Make sure the IRS is free of dirt or smudge. its not a bad idea to wipe it off with a clean cloth. Mines give the same error depending on the floor i have it on but it should be okay to take off with that error and once your on the air the error should go away.

mine is the same, yellow when on the ground or takeoff pad but when it gets airborn all is good. I think it just can't sense that close to the ground. Nothing to worry about. Go out and fly it

the irs is for indoor flying so when you go x amount of feet high outside it will go from blue to yellow then when its closer to the ground it will turn blue again.

i tried flying it but then it comes right back down to the spot where it took off without me giving the control to go home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy