Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h 4k lenses

Reaction score
Does it make a huge difference with these on? I'm considering buying a set. I'm great at moving through sky. What's the best way to learn the video cheats? You guys put out some great looking videos and photos. Here's a pic of my h in the painting process.1519098659220.jpg

Does it make a huge difference with these on? I'm considering buying a set. I'm great at moving through sky. What's the best way to learn the video cheats? You guys put out some great looking videos and photos. Here's a pic of my h in the painting process.View attachment 8666
If you are talking about filters and not lenses, you don't really need to use any as it can handle most things for you for now. I would wait till you get a better grasp on doing some photos and videos first. After that, look to what you feel needs to be cleaned up, then look at specific filters. There are not a lot of filters on the market for UAV's for now, and I don't think that will change ever. That is where software comes in at post production, most will refer to this as post instead of post production.

Reactions: rory
Short version; filters will not make you a better photographer until you understand what they do and the when and why to use them.

Filters are used to adjust an image for the conditions occurring at the time and are "conditional" for the effects the photographer wants to create. Photography is not something where simply adding a piece of equipment will turn out better photographs. Used under the wrong conditions they will generate a lower quality image. Photography is not an endeavor where you can expect to generate a good photo simply by pointing the camera and triggering the shutter.

Before buying any optional piece of equipment, learn how to frame a shot for the best impact. Set the scene and use it to tell the story you want told. Understand when light can be your friend or your enemy depending on how you want a photo to look. Learn, understand, and use the numerous settings your camera provides that will assist you in creating the best photo or video you can. Learn how to use light. Once you understand the basics you'll then be in a better position to make use of optional equipment that could be added or removed as the conditions dictate and effects you are trying to create or capture. Filters can be a benefit or a detractor, and the better you understand your camera and light the better your images will be with or without a filter. I rarely use a filter with cameras of this type as they are not necessary most of the time. Simply changing the angle of the lens relative to the sun will serve you well under most conditions. Always remember that any filter for this kind of camera will reduce the amount of available light your camera needs to create an image.

Reactions: rory
Thank you ,opened my eyes to a whole new world.fly like an eagle!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumatiserco