Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Airframe replacement?

Reaction score
I've had a few crashes and have repaired each one with success. However, today I had a small crash but the main octagonal shaped airframe has a broken arm base where the arm pivots. I've looked everywhere for a replacement airframe with no luck. Has anyone seen this replacement part or should I but a new Typhoon H and use this one for replacement parts when needed? Thanks! Jon

I've had a few crashes and have repaired each one with success. However, today I had a small crash but the main octagonal shaped airframe has a broken arm base where the arm pivots. I've looked everywhere for a replacement airframe with no luck. Has anyone seen this replacement part or should I but a new Typhoon H and use this one for replacement parts when needed? Thanks! Jon
Have not seen it listed, you may want to call Yuneec and see if they have available? If not option two seems good! Is it a Pro or Advanced?

You could call Yuneec and ask if the airframe body is available separately or alternatively ask for estimate cost of repair for your crashed Typhoon H.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio