Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H - Anyone have a spare of this part from the landing gear motor assembly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I Also broke one of the “landing gear seat” and it’s not available anywhere except the uk Yuneec website which by the way does not deliver to Canada Where I live.
has anybody tried to print the piece with a 3D printer and if so has anybody the file to print it? I looked over many sites in vain.

Not sure of exactly what it is called, but I had a bit of a rough landing and broke the teeth on the part of the assembly that attaches to the strut. Everything else is working fine with the assembly motor itself, so it seems a bit silly to replace the entire thing for $30. Wondering if anyone happens to have had to replace their assembly and may have a spare of this part that I could purchase from them?

View attachment 14990
Did you find one? I have an extra.

Not sure of exactly what it is called, but I had a bit of a rough landing and broke the teeth on the part of the assembly that attaches to the strut. Everything else is working fine with the assembly motor itself, so it seems a bit silly to replace the entire thing for $30. Wondering if anyone happens to have had to replace their assembly and may have a spare of this part that I could purchase from them?

View attachment 14990
There is a guy who has some of these. I can give you his number if you like.

check this site out. They have all kids of parts for Typhoon H
you have to bid, I’ve got parts for next to nothing there!
check it out

check it out
Nothing comes up!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191231-145322.png
    Screenshot_20191231-145322.png
    262 KB · Views: 9

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191231-180043.png
    Screenshot_20191231-180043.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 9
check it out
HEY HEY HEY Stop giving out our secrets. lol I have purchased a LOT from him. Now some of the bids are getting a bit crazy.

View attachment 14990
Try Ebay,if not then try Terrestrialimaging ,com they are dealer/repair service for yuneec and they have parts also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital