Keep moving in the procedure. I suspect you have a problem with the rear LED. You may encounter other steps when the rear LED colors will not match what is expected.My copter does not go into bind mode.
Following the binding verification pdf I get stuck on step 38. The rear led keeps blinking blue fast. And after tilting a while it changes to very fast red blinking.
What can I do?
Did this and found out that the Green is not working. Any suggestions how to restore?To try and verify the Main LED functionality please go through this list of steps.
1) turn on just the aircraft - you should get blue flashing 5 times per second
2) now turn on the ST16 and allow aircraft and camera to connect
3) place the Mode Switch to Smart mode (up) - you should get a flashing or solid green Main LED depending on the state of GPS Acquiring or Ready
4) place the Mode Switch to Angle mode (mid) - you should get purple on the Main LED
5) place the Mode Switch to Home mode (down) - you should get a red flash on the Main LED 5 times per second
This will confirm that all three colors are working on the Main LED board.
I checked the little board which has the led and that looks all fine. The wires disappear in the battery compartment. Where do they go/connect? How do I get to the other end to check connections?With a new one is the simplest way. They were cheap. Of course, first, trace the wires.
I tested the led directly at the led contacts. And only Red and Blue from the RGB are lighting up. No Green. So that explains my confusing light signals. I will order and replace the main LED unit.I found that out when I pulled the covers and started tracing circuits.
Any idea what voltage comes from the Mainboard? The 54331 is a Texas Instruments DC-DC Buck Converter that operates with 3.5V to 28V input.