Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H fliers at CES?

Reaction score
Any Typhoon H-ers going to CES in January? I'll be there again. It would be great to meet up with some fellow pilots.

On a related note, I intend to spend some quality time with Yuneec. Anything information I should try to get out of them?

Last edited:
Camera upgrade, new Typhoon, typhoon H updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SciFiGeek01
Camera upgrade, new Typhoon, typhoon H updates

Good topics but fairly broad. Maybe he would get more information from something more specific. Biggest thing for me with the camera is the inability to keep the last settings when it's turned off. My other beef is the lack of updated documentation. It would be a huge selling point if they had a documentarian to keep up with the changes so new pilots aren't left in the dark about all the great features available on the H.

Reactions: SciFiGeek01
CGO4 H edition? I would cry

Reactions: Steve Carr
keep up with the changes so new pilots aren't left in the dark about all the great features available on the H.

Ho Ho Ho, that's where the forum comes in, Steve.:eek:..there are plenty of very knowledgeable members here.:):):)

Ho Ho Ho, that's where the forum comes in, Steve.:eek:..there are plenty of very knowledgeable members here.:):):)

Stop by the GoPro booth as well. I see they are pushing the stick that was part of the Karma I believe...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772