Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H for a non-commercial hobby user

I was really taking about the quality of the video that the 7" monitor shows from the video transmitter, I would like to see if it compares to what the lightbridge looks like.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

derstig pops up everywhere. I'm not sure if he knows what he is talking about, and/or if he knows that most people on here already know a lot of the issues he writes about.
His most common is "bitrate" which most people understand or can easily find out.
Wastes his own time when he should be flying his DJI stuff

derstig pops up everywhere. I'm not sure if he knows what he is talking about, and/or if he knows that most people on here already know a lot of the issues he writes about.
His most common is "bitrate" which most people understand or can easily find out.
Wastes his own time when he should be flying his DJI stuff

I know much more about camera and quality than you will ever know. Most here have no idea about Bit rate, or color depth, or compression.

We all want the V18 that is on the H920 to be supplied for the Typhoon H and H pro. But, $4,000us? Everyone can beat that price.

Thanks JCFlippen,

Never had V18 in my hand. Thanks for letting me know. I love the picture Quality on the CGO3+ just wishing for zoom. It would keep the Hex high enough to be quietly capturing details.

You wish I had no idea. You continually prove that you have no idea and are nothing more than a Yuneec fanboi

and like I said previously, I'm here to piss you off

Please honestly critique this video I made the other day. I've been asking others so I can understand camera settings, but people would rather argue than learn it seems.

glider,

I would set the camera to sunset/sunrise to bring out the blue hues and "sunny" for looking into the sun, but I have the same issue of wash out and have graduated filters on order from Freewell:
http://freewellgear.com/48-yuneec-accessories

YUNEEC lens is just a UV clarify lens. So, into the sun makes the sun streaky in Auto mode.

Thanks. Der Stig do you have any input?

Please honestly critique this video I made the other day. I've been asking others so I can understand camera settings, but people would rather argue than learn it seems.

Looks pretty good to me - nice light, sharp and good colour.

Yup nice video, as suggested a ND filter will help when trying to point into the sun but the first rule of thumb is never film right into the sun. Pretty hard not to do when flying a UAV so when you have to try taking the camera pitch down a tad so you don't get that strong glare. Other then that great video.

Glider,
After I receive the graduated filters I will post a samples into the sun of video and photos. Drone Pilots have to be good at this, luckily photography was an interest when I was younger.
Maybe we should start a new Quality Tips thread??

Glider,
After I receive the graduated filters I will post a samples into the sun of video and photos. Drone Pilots have to be good at this, luckily photography was an interest when I was younger.
Maybe we should start a new Quality Tips thread??

Good idea but unless it gets stickied it will just get lost in the many other posts.

[/QUOT

Apart from an ND filter and setting manual exposure to allow for shooting into the sun it looks good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone