Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H - Getting the Serial Number from the ID Number.

Reaction score
Typhoon H - Does anybody know how to get the Serial Number from the ID Number ? I have the GUI downloaded , but I don't see a way to get the Serial Number from the ID Number. With all of this technology, you would think these numbers would be cross referenced somehow ??? I've contacted Yuneec and still haven't gotten a response. It's amazing to me that nobody seems to know the answer to this simple question. I can't believe that I'm the only one that's ever asked this question.

The number shown in GUI is the HW number of the MCU (flight controller) board. If you replace the MCU board the number will change too. That means there cannot be a way to reference to the serial number.

What is the serial number good for? Typhoon H is modular, you can easily change anything.

br HE

What would I have to change to get a New Serial Number so I can register the Drone ? How would I go about it ? I'm new to this ? Please advise. Thank you.

There are no replacement parts that include a new S/N label. You do not need a serial number per se to register the aircraft. As I stated before, the UID from the the Flight Controller module in the aircraft (use the GUI to retrieve it) will do fine.

Again are you registering as a recreational pilot or as 107 certified?

You are also posting in two separate threads so it makes it difficult to track your responses. Please choose one and stick to it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval